blkbigdog35

Vic trade rumor news

110 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, thamill said:

This is where you are wrong.  We actually have all the power.  Because we are out of it, we technically don't "have" to trade anyone.  The teams that are in it and have a glaring hole who are trying to win this year "need" to make a move.  We don't need to do anything, thus we have all the power.  That's how you end up netting a 2nd rounder for the 4th receiving option in our offense.  

We have no power.  Don't kid yourselves.  Vic is not returning to Atlanta, he costs a ton, and he sucks.  You can try to convince yourself we do, but we don't.

Sanu had value.  Vic has next to none...which is why there are reports already that Atlanta is trying to shop Vic but his market is ice cold.  Pats been trying for Sanu since the offseason.

Flying Falcon and D.B.N. like this

VIC is gonna be purged!  Ill be shocked if we can get a box of candy for his services.  LOL

Hello Jammal Anderson DE bust 2.0!!! Look how long we stuck with his behind.

VIC is better than Anderson, just saying, but we are not gonna get a booger for him.

Assuming that we get no decent trade offers, i wonder what Vic will command on the next contract?

Unpopular opinion, but I wonder if he is worth keeping around for the next coach if we were to then also add a PROVEN veteran pass rusher to push him, but all at a GREATLY reduced cost over his current contract. Freeney seemingly brought out the best in him in a way Quinn has been unable to replicate.

Edited by cyberlian

5 minutes ago, cyberlian said:

Assuming that we get no decent trade offers, i wonder what Vic will command on the next contract?

Unpopular opinion, but I wonder if he is worth keeping around for the next coach if we were to then also add a PROVEN veteran pass rusher to push him, but all at a GREATLY reduced cost over his current contract. Freeney seemingly brought out the best in him in a way Quinn has been unable to replicate.

Vic was never worth keeping around next season even if he produced 15 sacks this season which is why it was a dumb move to keep him.

Someone will kick the tires on him but he hasn't shown he is willing to put in the work during the off season.

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Reportedly someone offered a 3rd...

Smdh

Now the market is ice-cold for him and rightfully so. We will be lucky to get a 4th or 5th (if anything) for him at this point. 

Flying Falcon and athell like this