blkbigdog35

Vic trade rumor news

110 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, fuego said:

Falcons put LB Vic Beasley on trade block

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27886890/falcons-put-lb-vic-beasley-trade-block

They could have saved all that money by not signing him in the first place. The front office has NO clue. 

FOs fault where’s that myth coming from.

This is purely on the HC no one else.He wanted this guy he got him.

Flying Falcon likes this

55 minutes ago, shc said:

I know we’ve been dogging Beasley and McKinley, but what about clayborn?

I Never expected anything from Clayborn that just me ... those guys are recent 1st round picks should be a lot better by now 

1 hour ago, shc said:

I know we’ve been dogging Beasley and McKinley, but what about clayborn?

McKinley's problem might be Vic Beasley. If you do not have a pass rush on one side why not put all you resources on the other side, where a pass rush is coming from?

If I were Tak, I would be manning the phones NFL-wide trying get his lead-*** out of here!

Flying Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Have we traded him yet? I see Sanu got blessed. What about Bustly?

Were fielding offers and making a tough decision on which restaurant we would like a gift card to.

JetJones11 and Flying Falcon like this

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Were fielding offers and making a tough decision on which restaurant we would like a gift card to.

Well he ll, hurry up. The deadline is fast approaching. Cant miss out on the good deals.

1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

Have we traded him yet? I see Sanu got blessed. What about Bustly?

I can't tell you how irritated I am that we traded Sanu and freaking QUIT BEASLEY is still here. 

Flying Falcon likes this

17 hours ago, athell said:

You only win trades while operating from positions of power, of which we have none.  

This is where you are wrong.  We actually have all the power.  Because we are out of it, we technically don't "have" to trade anyone.  The teams that are in it and have a glaring hole who are trying to win this year "need" to make a move.  We don't need to do anything, thus we have all the power.  That's how you end up netting a 2nd rounder for the 4th receiving option in our offense.  

Flying Falcon likes this

10 minutes ago, thamill said:

This is where you are wrong.  We actually have all the power.  Because we are out of it, we technically don't "have" to trade anyone.  The teams that are in it and have a glaring hole who are trying to win this year "need" to make a move.  We don't need to do anything, thus we have all the power.  That's how you end up netting a 2nd rounder for the 4th receiving option in our offense.  

Well said.  Let's hope we can get a 3rd rounder for him.  Beasley has eye-popping athleticism.  I am betting that someone out there feels that they can get more from Beasley than Quinn has.

Flying Falcon and thamill like this

Just now, etherdome said:

Well said.  Let's hope we can get a 3rd rounder for him.  Beasley has eye-popping athleticism.  I am betting that someone out there feels that they can get more from Beasley than Quinn has.

I'd be willing to bet we get more than a third. Someone will see him, his athleticism, and age and say "I can coach him up".

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, thamill said:

I'd be willing to bet we get more than a third. Someone will see him, his athleticism, and age and say "I can coach him up".

Another Quinn, huh? Where's that dummy?

thamill likes this

2 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Another Quinn, huh? Where's that dummy?

Well he did have 15 sacks a few seasons ago.  I guarantee you someone will bite.  The question is what are they offering. 

Flying Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, The Great American said:

I heard on 92.9 The Game yesterday that there was no interest in Beasley yet.   

This doesn’t surprise me .. lol i think Raiders are our only hope to get rid of Beasley smh we were better off declining his option

Flying Falcon likes this