blkbigdog35

Vic trade rumor news

110 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

We’re underestimating the ego of a lot of these coaches though. They all think they can make something out of raw talent where other coaches couldn’t. 

I think you are on to something!!! Just look at our bald headed coach!!! 

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Did you read the tweet?  Adam Schefter stated that Oakland has inquired about AVAILABLE pass rushers and LBs.  The article has Beasley’s name since he’s on the block.  That’s why I stated RUMOR!

How does that thread I put up of trading for Vonn Miller look now.

Heck I’d look to offload both Takk & Beasley for whatever and hit edge again early.

blkbigdog35 likes this

We probably won't trade anybody, because TD, DQ, and Blank still think we have a chance to turn the Titanic around, even though the iceberg is few feet away!  "We just need to fix a few things, stay positive, and rely on the Brotherhood!"

Vandy likes this

3 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

We probably won't trade anybody, because TD, DQ, and Blank still think we have a chance to turn the Titanic around, even though the iceberg is few feet away!  "We just need to fix a few things, stay positive, and rely on the Brotherhood!"

The iceberg is in the dining area.

I would estimate his value is a 5th.

Fowler went for a 3 and 5. Offer was rumored to be a 3 last year...his value surely hasn’t increased. LOL at anyone hoping for a 2!

Osiruz likes this

34 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

How does that thread I put up of trading for Vonn Miller look now.

Heck I’d look to offload both Takk & Beasley for whatever and hit edge again early.

True because at this point to me Takk is all bark!  We need dawgs in the trenches to go with Grady!

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

What year was this

I think 2016. It’s all a blur but Jon was an easily excitable commentator so maybe take It with a grain of salt. 

14 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I would estimate his value is a 5th.

Fowler went for a 3 and 5. Offer was rumored to be a 3 last year...his value surely hasn’t increased. LOL at anyone hoping for a 2!

We'd be lucky to get a 6th and a bag of chips at this point. We'd probably have to throw in dumbdre Campbell as a sweetener. 

1 minute ago, Embrace the suck said:

We'd be lucky to get a 6th and a bag of chips at this point. We'd probably have to throw in dumbdre Campbell as a sweetener. 

Maybe, we shall see. I am just stating what I would anticipate the compensation to be, without the emotions and sht talking.

Francis York Morgan and Osiruz like this

Wouldn't be surprised at all if we got a 4th for him, or even higher. Yeah, he's been sucking, but people see plenty of good players sucking on this team too. He had an All Pro season and all-world measurables. The Jets almost gave us a 2nd last year. Someone will bite.

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Maybe they'll give us a 2nd.....yea right

I dont think Falcons should ask anything in return for Beasley.

They need to probably send him with complimentary picks to any team....beg them to get him away from state of G.A! 

29 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

I think 2016. It’s all a blur but Jon was an easily excitable commentator so maybe take It with a grain of salt. 

There ya have it. 2016 was the fluke year

2 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

He's not a linebacker and a pass rusher in name only.  :lol:

Now maybe if Al was still alive and saw his 40 time we'd have something.

Careful, dude. I'm pretty sure I just heard a disembodied groan coming from the Catacombs of Oakland.

jidady likes this

Did you Vic on the sideline yesterday, he is done some guys peak in college he is one of them. Still would start Cominsky and Claborn over him immediately

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

True because at this point to me Takk is all bark!  We need dawgs in the trenches to go with Grady!

Lol we need something.

I actually don’t mind Davison and Bailey.Dependant on what direction we want to go all are replaceable though.I think there loading up on defense regardless this draft.

2 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

We have better luck with 5th rounders than 3rd rounders anyway... 

lol true

2 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

We’re underestimating the ego of a lot of these coaches though. They all think they can make something out of raw talent where other coaches couldn’t. 

Also very true...only takes 1...

Raven just lost Parnell McPhee for the season...they could make a move for a pass rusher. He was their second leading pass rusher....w 3 sacks

i would take the Right pick for Takk or Beasley.

Let’s hope that some team out there is eyeing him like dumb girls do when looking at awful guys as potential boyfriends. They look at the physical characteristics and think, ‘I can fix him.’

This boi looked dap on draft night!! Gruden love spewing forth on Dic Bust ly! I mean Vic Bustley.  

Get’er done Long John Gruden!!