Anybody heard anything about Ryan's ankle injury?

FalconJim

9 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

I guess we'll have to wait 'til Quinn's presser today.  Probably still won't know/say anything definitive....seems like they like to keep injuries on the down-low, so as not to give an opponent an edge --- 

I'm wondering the same thing. Nobody around here is saying anything.

38 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

I guess we'll have to wait 'til Quinn's presser today.  Probably still won't know/say anything definitive....seems like they like to keep injuries on the down-low, so as not to give an opponent an edge --- 

I guess you're right. Keep the injury close to the vest so as not to give the opponent an edge.  Instead of losing 49-10, we'll lose 35-10....

The strategy all makes sense now. Thanks... 

2 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

I guess you're right. Keep the injury close to the vest so as not to give the opponent an edge.  Instead of losing 49-10, we'll lose 35-10....

The strategy all makes sense now. Thanks... 

I sense some sarcasm, my friend!  Take it easy --- it's all good... 

Just now, FalconJim said:

Dang!  That doesn't look good!!!  Continued prayers for my favorite Falcon....and Schweitzer is hot garbage!  Hope he never plays another down with this team --- 

He wasn’t supposed to see the field this year...man, Lindstrom was supposed to be our best interior pass blocking OL...replacing the role Levitre held down before injuries took him.

Just lame same OL we tried upgrading winds up being on the field and getting Ryan hurt...

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

He wasn’t supposed to see the field this year...man, Lindstrom was supposed to be our best interior pass blocking OL...replacing the role Levitre held down before injuries took him.

Just lame same OL we tried upgrading winds up being on the field and getting Ryan hurt...

Yep, seems like if it wasn't for bad luck, we wouldn't have any --- :(

9 hours ago, FalconJim said:

it's nothing, just an excuse to get him out of there in one piece, just like I stated in my post pre game I hoped he didn't get severely hurt out there for no reason. This season is lost, and more than likely the next 4. We'll be lucky if we see a home playoff game while Ryan is still on the the team.

Edited by Nobis_Ghost