Did Quinn ask Blank

To give him, until the bye week, to fire him... Is Quinn "coaching" another coordinator to take over as DC when he's fired..?? He said in an interview that other  coordinators made some calls, that seemed odd to me.  <_< at the same time if he isn't fired after the Seahawks game, I think he'll be here until Black Monday.. 

Distributing his playcalling duties when he made himself the DC (which was a hail mary move) and saying he had no plans to give up those duties last week, was the oddest thing I've heard out of his mouth as of recently. It's a man that's either already gone or a man that knows he will be gone eventually.

42 minutes ago, Ohio Dirty Bird said:

He was a horrible replacement from smith   I said when he was hired this is a step backwards

That might be a stretch.  those playoff wins and superbowl appearance do mean something.

28 minutes ago, ballfan said:

This team is a complete mess right now. I cannot watch them without getting frustrated. But with that said, creating a smooth transition is much wiser than just cutting Quinn without thinking through all the options. 

I don't think it matters, this team ain't making the playoffs.