Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falconfanEST1989

Did Quinn ask Blank

10 posts in this topic

To give him, until the bye week, to fire him... Is Quinn "coaching" another coordinator to take over as DC when he's fired..?? He said in an interview that other  coordinators made some calls, that seemed odd to me.  <_< at the same time if he isn't fired after the Seahawks game, I think he'll be here until Black Monday.. 

Flyin' In DC and Flying Falcon like this

Distributing his playcalling duties when he made himself the DC (which was a hail mary move) and saying he had no plans to give up those duties last week, was the oddest thing I've heard out of his mouth as of recently. It's a man that's either already gone or a man that knows he will be gone eventually.

Imho Blank makes no sense ,when talking about, "evaluating" everyone....   I thinks it him evaluating who will be the interm coach. And Quinn being a lame duck, is giving him a few weeks to help

Edited by falconfanEST1989

This team is a complete mess right now. I cannot watch them without getting frustrated. But with that said, creating a smooth transition is much wiser than just cutting Quinn without thinking through all the options. 

Quinn is already done and they are already working on wrapping up his buy out, he is simply helping transition in play calling duties to coaches so when he's gone they can take over, it will happen after bye week. 

I'm curious if Raheem Morris is the assistant helping him. I could see him the interim guy if we got to that point.

42 minutes ago, Ohio Dirty Bird said:

He was a horrible replacement from smith   I said when he was hired this is a step backwards

That might be a stretch.  those playoff wins and superbowl appearance do mean something.

28 minutes ago, ballfan said:

This team is a complete mess right now. I cannot watch them without getting frustrated. But with that said, creating a smooth transition is much wiser than just cutting Quinn without thinking through all the options. 

I don't think it matters, this team ain't making the playoffs.