ryantlanta

Falcons vs. Dolphins who you got?

36 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Right now we are the worst team in the NFL in my opinion. 

I agree. I'm not sure we could beat the Bengals or the Redskins either.

Why are we leaving the 0-7 Bengals and 1-6 Redskins out of the discussion? Bengals, Redskins, Falcons, and Dolphins are next level legit bad this year. It doesn't get any worse than what these 4 teams have done this year. I don't see another win among the 4 this year.

KCFalcon22 likes this

4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Why are we leaving the 0-7 Bengals and 1-6 Redskins out of the discussion? Bengals, Redskins, Falcons, and Dolphins are next level legit bad this year. It doesn't get any worse than what these 4 teams have done this year. I don't see another win among the 4 this year.

I agree BUT we should be better than these teams.  Then again, I need to stop looking at us on paper and thinking we are that good.

6 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I think we can beat Rosen. Fitzpatrick might light our ***** up, though.

Shiddddddddddd. Rosen would earn his check against the Falcons. Devante Parker will have a career high and Mike Gesicki will become a household name. 

ChickenBiscuit likes this

Crazy thing is, they are playing with a JV team and look more competitive then this collection of “talent.”  I almost wish the Falcons would have traded half of their team!

7 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Redskins front 7 would wreck the Falcons offense.