I Even Bleed Red

I'm on the trade Julio and keep Sanu bandwagon

88 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

I agree that trading Julio for value should be considered, while it's ironic that someone (SF) reportedly wants to trade for Sanu.

Kyle knows Sanu’s value, exactly!

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

54 minutes ago, Vandy said:

You started a thread like this and you call someone else a “stupid $h!tbag? 

oh, the irony of it all!

I remember back in the day some kids put a burning bag of **** on my front porch. I was staying in the projects at the time and I knew that none of them had dogs because dogs weren't allowed there.

So..............

Francis York Morgan likes this

No ONE player is greater than the sum of all the other working parts. Julio is simply candy sprinkles on a large turd!!

Its still a turd no matter how much you try to dress it up. Also, Julio alone is not gonna fill seats!!

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Question to peeps that want Sanu over Julio and are actually being serious. Do you honestly think Sanu would have beaten Ramsey off the line as easy as Julio was yesterday, simple yes or no. 

No

I still think JJ is the better receiver. But I see potential in Ridley and with Sanu would work fine. I guess ultimately the problem is with all of receivers we have we should be beating teams into the ground. Many have lost our minds because of our season.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Y'all boys gotta be more realistic with these threads. 75% of these threads are made out of pure emotion from losing and the scenarios are not going to happen period. Where is the realism

Exactly

Overly emotional fans and drunk fans should be kept away from talking football until they are in a better mental state lol

The amount of ridiculous scenarios are limitless.

Spts1, falcons007, ya_boi_j and 1 other like this

I'm not going that far.  I do think Julio is on the decline.  The way we "baby" him with playing time really bothers me at time  (he was out there yesterday).  That being said.  Julio is the one guy that should retire a Falcon.  Matt Ryan can go.  I think you bought too early on Freeman.  Hooper is going to have to be paid a good solid deal.  Debo is here for a while with Jarrett.  All the other big money guys can go.  I'm not giving Neal a bid deal after proving he can't stay healthy.  Allen isn't doing much this year.  Beasley was a mistake.  Takk isn't doing anything. 

THIS team is bad, start over.  Start with a new coach and GM.  You can't cut Ryan.  If we end up able to get a pass rusher like Chase Young, great.  If not, I'm all for a QB like Herbert.  I'm not going through 2020 without having a young QB in the wings that I'm grooming.  Even if you draft a QB in the 4th round that ends up being a backup, great.  If he ends up being Matt's replacement, even better.  Where is Jalen Hurts going to be drafted (4th/5th round)?  The age of the pure pocket passer like Matt Ryan is over.  That guy can't consistently get it done.  Matt Ryan is a "PC" quarterback.  He has to have "Perfect Conditions" to win consistently....all the weapons, the perfect pocket, the running game, great play calling and creative design.  If any of that is absent, team doesn't win or the play isn't successful on a consistent basis.

15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Question to peeps that want Sanu over Julio and are actually being serious. Do you honestly think Sanu would have beaten Ramsey off the line as easy as Julio was yesterday, simple yes or no. 

but to them, THATS not the point...:lol:   folks been trying to get rid of Julio since he was first signed...

ya_boi_j likes this

Some act like you can get great players as easy as going to the grocery store.

2 on offense that are falcons for life and still performing at a high level. Ryan and Jones. (Future Falcons ROHsaæ)

2 on defense are Jones and Grady.

Still evaluating the rookies.

Everybody else can be traded or replace.

Ridley cost us nothing to keep right now.

10 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

No

I still think JJ is the better receiver. But I see potential in Ridley and with Sanu would work fine. I guess ultimately the problem is with all of receivers we have we should be beating teams into the ground. Many have lost our minds because of our season.

U cant beat teams in the ground with a Leaky OL and a def lets other team keep the ball away.

SoldMySoul likes this

9 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

No

Sanu and Ridley is not a better combo than Julio and Ridley or even Julio and Sanu for that matter. TBH I don't think Ridley is ready for that role just yet. We're gonna be forced to find out next season but he's not ready yet without another OC that can actually call plays that work

SoldMySoul likes this

Just now, me4falcons said:

U cant beat teams in the ground with a Leaky OL and a def lets other team keep the ball away.

No argument here..

2 minutes ago, me4falcons said:

Some act like you can get great players as easy as going to the grocery store.

2 on offense that are falcons for life and still performing at a high level. Ryan and Jones. (Future Falcons ROHsaæ)

2 on defense are Jones and Grady.

Still evaluating the rookies.

Everybody else can be traded or replace.

Ridley cost us nothing to keep right now.

Based on the Cap He11 article analysis in the other thread only ONE Falcon of the top 10 salaries is playing to their salary level.

SANU.

6 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

The emotional name calling is crazy ironic. It can't happen because we'd literally have 60+ mil dead money on the books. We don't even have that much free next year. Even if we cut enough players to make it possible, it'd cripple the team for years. 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

You started a thread like this and you call someone else a “stupid $h!tbag? 

oh, the irony of it all!

1 hour ago, Jpowors said:

Then follows that up by talking about  being too emotional. 

40 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

it's actually a bad omen when grown men can't handle losing. 

It’s gonna be long rest of the season with drunk posting and senseless emotional outbursts. 

ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sanu and Ridley is not a better combo than Julio and Ridley or even Julio and Sanu for that matter. TBH I don't think Ridley is ready for that role just yet. We're gonna be forced to find out next season but he's not ready yet without another OC that can actually call plays that work

I said Sanu and Ridley would be fine not better. The Falcons are far away from anything good. Yesterday the stands and fans there said all that was needed.

3 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

I said Sanu and Ridley would be fine not better. The Falcons are far away from anything good. Yesterday the stands and fans there said all that was needed.

Unfortunately the Falcons don't need them to just be fine. They have to be better or it's a complete waste of time. You can have an awesome defense and no offense today and it's not going to guarantee a superbowl. See Chicago

Gruden has already said he would give 1st round pick for Julio, we need to make that trade and start the rebuild. Fire McKay, Dimitroff, Quinn, and let Raheem finish season as head coach. Hire Ed Dodds and make him Team President/GM and let him evaluate our scouting department and get rid of who he wants to get rid off and then let Ed Dodds. hire the next coach. Ed Dodds built the Legion of Boom roster and the current Inidianapolis Colts roster that has the best o-lines and d-lines in football. HE KNOWS HOW TO EVAL LINEMEN. HIRE HIM NOW BLANK! LETS GET MOVING AND SHOW THE FANS YOU STILL CARE. No more McKay, TD, or Quinn, circus is over the clowns gotta go! We need producers not hot air rah rah guys with big talk and no results.

Champagne likes this

Aaaaand their done

ya_boi_j and me4falcons like this

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Aaaaand their done

Exactly lol. Side note Ramsey showed yesterday exactly what I said about him. He ain’t shutting down elite guys. He gets bailed by bad throws and help. 

SoldMySoul and falcons007 like this

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Exactly lol. Side note Ramsey showed yesterday exactly what I said about him. He ain’t shutting down elite guys. He gets bailed by bad throws and help. 

Yep. Playing against NFC Receivers isn’t easy. He will be taken to the wood shed. 

ya_boi_j and me4falcons like this

17 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The announcers were all over Ramsey’s jock too!! There wasn’t a **** thing wrong with his back either!! Julio burned him several times. But right, when Ryan was throwing the ball in the stands it looked like Ramsey was doing better.

Ramsey set the bar for acting out to be traded. I’m glad we didn’t get him. Yes he is good, but you just want slap his smug face. 

me4falcons and ya_boi_j like this

If Mr. Blank is really serious about trading Julio, he should call Jerry Jones and say, "Hi, Jerry, this is Artie. Have I got a deal for you!"

Unfortunately the Falcons don't need them to just be fine. They have to be better or it's a complete waste of time. You can have an awesome defense and no offense today and it's not going to guarantee a superbowl. See Chicago

NOTHING guarantees a SB win. You have to be lucky, very lucky, and great. AND don't play a team that the Refs like to help out, i.e. the NE Patriots with Brady and Belicheck. Anybody who plays them in a SB is going to be hatin' some Refs.

10 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

He came at me the same way when I was saying trade Beasley in 2016 don't worry, you're good.

Some dudes fall in love with players. FOs shouldn't, but clearly they have the same issue. If you want to win, every position except the QB is expendable. What's the point of having all these core guys on loaded contracts if we're still losing every week?

Beasley in 2016 was the best pass rusher on this team and NFL. Why would you do such a thing in SB run especially when the team was winning. 
I wanted Bennett in 2017 and they could have made moves in 2018-19. DQ just fell asleep.

Vandy likes this