Club212

Jim Harbaugh....I think he could be had..

82 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

I can’t get onboard with Harbaugh. 1-7 on the road vs ranked teams & he’s never taken Michigan to that next level. Been a big let down for that program. He seems defeated in nearly every press conference I’ve seen this year. I’d choose Josh McDaniels over him.

i was with you until McDaniels...

I just don't understand the Jim Harbaugh love affair. Oh wait, yes I do, he acts like a little school girl when things don't go his way and that somehow makes folks on here feel like he "cares more." People on here get their feelings hurt because Dan Quinn just stands there with that "ah shucks" look on his face.

We need a real football coach, and I don't care how he acts on the sidelines or press conferences. Bill Belichick is the most boring guy there is in press conferences but all he does is win. He doesn't act like a spoiled brat on the sidelines when bad calls go against the Patriots. He just stands there with that normal scowl on his face.

mikeg272 likes this

No way, Harbaugh is another high emotion rah rah guy who wears thin after about two years. Falcons need a coach who knows the X's and Os, not a motivator. 

David Shaw would work great in NFL, worked for Ravens and Raiders before coaching at Stanford, played under Bill Walsh. I think Lincoln Riley would work well but if we go that route we would have to change QBs, because his offense is built off of QBs being able to move. Same thing with Kellen Moore out of Dallas, if we went with Kellen Moore we would have to have a QB that could move. Have no interest in Josh McDaniel. Definitely think we need Ed Dodds to be our Team President/GM and have him come in and rebuild our scouting department. 

Pacific_Falcon likes this

10 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Morale of this story is we have a lot of pieces in place to run a WCO and a outside zone running scheme.Why we decided to go away from it is baffling.

YES! FREEMAN IS AN OZ RB!

I hope the next coach has an offensive mind since the Falcons roster is built more for offense. At least then when the defense is ranked last I can understand why.

2 hours ago, Spts1 said:

i was with you until McDaniels...

I’d rather have him over Harbaugh 100%. One has been groomed under Belicheck the last few years, and the other one has been a let down for a solid program. 

Spts1 likes this

12 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

If it gave teams an “edge over us”, Payton’s former assistants wouldn’t have a 0-5 record against him.

4 of those were against offensive assistants, the 1 game against a defensive assistant is our current DC. :lol:

How 'bout that --- :lol:  Trolling the Falcons board again, I see ---  

3 hours ago, FalconJim said:

How 'bout that --- :lol:  Trolling the Falcons board again, I see ---  

It’s not trolling if it’s factual though. ;)

Geneaut likes this

1 minute ago, Iron Saint said:

It’s not trolling if it’s factual though. ;)

Yes it is!!!  Trolling is TROLLING!  And for the record, I couldn't care less about your Stinky Town Team, or who their coaches are, or ever have been!  Have a good day.  :tiphat:

16 hours ago, Lowndesfalc said:

I would like to see Mike Shanahan. Think about it. He’s only 67 and was considered for Denver last year. The architect of our offense. Head coaching experience and has won a Super Bowl. A disciplinarian by nature which I think this team needs. If successful he could groom a successor. 

Isn't that the A-hole who disintegrated RG3's knee?

5 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I just don't understand the Jim Harbaugh love affair. Oh wait, yes I do, he acts like a little school girl when things don't go his way and that somehow makes folks on here feel like he "cares more." People on here get their feelings hurt because Dan Quinn just stands there with that "ah shucks" look on his face.

We need a real football coach, and I don't care how he acts on the sidelines or press conferences. Bill Belichick is the most boring guy there is in press conferences but all he does is win. He doesn't act like a spoiled brat on the sidelines when bad calls go against the Patriots. He just stands there with that normal scowl on his face.

I like it when he freaks out it's funny lol