Club212

Jim Harbaugh....I think he could be had..

82 posts in this topic

I know he loves having the Michigan job, but, the recruit ing thing vs other "top college's" may be a bit too much for him...Mr Blank, please kick the tires!

Atl Falcon likes this

25 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Worth a look but not my top choice. I like the Saints OC even though I know Payton calls the plays. He has learned from the master. Not a Payton fan but he is really good. Stealing Saints OC helps us and hurts them. 

I could go for that ---- anything that could give us an edge over The Taints!!!

He didn't get along with the last GM...I can't imagine him going to a place where an owner meddles with the roster. I couldn't imagine him wanting to get mixed up in that, especially considering he has 100% control of the roster where he is at.

I would like to see Mike Shanahan. Think about it. He’s only 67 and was considered for Denver last year. The architect of our offense. Head coaching experience and has won a Super Bowl. A disciplinarian by nature which I think this team needs. If successful he could groom a successor. 

1 minute ago, Lowndesfalc said:

I would like to see Mike Shanahan. Think about it. He’s only 67 and was considered for Denver last year. The architect of our offense. Head coaching experience and has won a Super Bowl. A disciplinarian by nature which I think this team needs. If successful he could groom a successor. 

Only 67?

kschreck and MoFalconsFan56 like this

21 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

I could go for that ---- anything that could give us an edge over The Taints!!!

If it gave teams an “edge over us”, Payton’s former assistants wouldn’t have a 0-5 record against him.

4 of those were against offensive assistants, the 1 game against a defensive assistant is our current DC. :lol:

NeonDeion likes this

1 hour ago, Lowndesfalc said:

Wouldn’t be a bad thing.

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Kubiak for HC?

OC all day.

Morale of this story is we have a lot of pieces in place to run a WCO and a outside zone running scheme.Why we decided to go away from it is baffling.

JDaveG, Ergo Proxy and Lowndesfalc like this