Post game tweets

blkbigdog35

1 minute ago, savannahfalcon912 said:

Players always say this when they are happy with the status quo. The fact that Quinn won’t push harder and is player friendly is not the motivation millionaires need. I’d rather have an a$$hole coach than a yes man any day

His message has fallen upon death ears!!

4 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Not only this, but he also has players under horrible contracts that almost guarantee no competitive coach will want to come in and try to win with this team.. Quinn is actually brilliant 

Definitely some bad contracts however I think we could get the right coach in here to turn things around!

4 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Damm!!!!!!!

Nor should he.  Up and coming coaches want to come to a stable organization.  We will likely be the most saught after opening out there, why shoot yourself in the foot now?  

Also, do you really want to see a Mularky or Dirk led team?  I do not.

3 minutes ago, rings639 said:

Nor should he.  Up and coming coaches want to come to a stable organization.  We will likely be the most saught after opening out there, why shoot yourself in the foot now?  

Also, do you really want to see a Mularky or Dirk led team?  I do not.

Yeah but no coach would be able to effectively evaluate players because they're stuck in these terrible schemes and/or on the bench undeservingly. Quinn is too stubborn to even try anything new.