Watching Arthur on the sideline from Sec.345..

Big Ben Right

A

He came down to the sidelines in the 4th qtr. Stood alone on the 15 with his arms crossed till the bitter end.. Even from my upper level seats thru my binoculars his posture and body language was one of utter despair.This man is going to make some MAJOR painful (to him) changes to this team very soon.Count on it.

2 minutes ago, shanep said:

A

He came down to the sidelines in the 4th qtr. Stood alone on the 15 with his arms crossed till the bitter end.. Even from my upper level seats thru my binoculars his posture and body language was one of utter despair.This man is going to make some MAJOR painful (to him) changes to this team very soon.Count on it.

No,no he won't.

2 hours ago, shanep said:

A

I agree.  He’s a Corp businessman.   He’s tried to remain loyal but he sees it like all do.   I blv he’s working w consensus from others in exec mgt and prbly advice from respected peers around league.  He doesn’t want to give the impression of a revolving door here but I blv he knows this can’t continue.  By week will be “bye week”.  What remains to be seen is whether he has stamina to gut the leadership (TD) and move in new direction.   In the end, it’s the only option.  

25 minutes ago, mtldirtybird said:

yep, the old man is the one out there blowing coverages, his 40 time should be enough to shut down Robert Woods on his own. 

The old man tells players that they're, "Falcons for life," while they're in NEGOTIATIONS.  The front office talks about brotherhood, then they pay 5 guys 50% of the salary cap, leaving the rest of the team to fight for the scraps.  They also fire all of the coordinators and leave the HC in place who led the team to the 28-3 debacle.

Blank is a fanboy.  We're in the cap **** that we're in right now because of him.

1 minute ago, robertap said:

The old man tells players that they're, "Falcons for life," while they're in NEGOTIATIONS.  The front office talks about brotherhood, then they pay 5 guys 50% of the salary cap, leaving the rest of the team to fight for the scraps.  They also fire all of the coordinators and leave the HC in place who led the team to the 28-3 debacle.

Blank is a fanboy.  We're in the cap **** that we're in right now because of him.

This is something else AB must come to terms with as he shines a reflective light on entire org.  His role must change.  

11 minutes ago, robertap said:

Post of the Decade.  THIS is why the team can't win: the owner can't keep out of the spotlight and meddles with negotiations.  Keep your @ss in the box!

LMAO at anyone saying AB is over his head or doesn’t know what he is doing. Just take a look across the pond at ATL UTD....I believe they call them MLS excellence top to bottom from front office to the product on the field. It’s all about execution in the people you hire to lead and I am not concerned one bit about his vision. The Godfather wants a Lombardi and if Quinn won’t deliver he will get someone in here that will...the clock is ticking.