Butterfingers Sanu

LAmattyboy2

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Sanu is definitely the wrong guy to be on about this.. Sanu is probably the best player on this team 

Absolutely!! The way I recall it was Matty Melt threw the ball horribly away from Sanu. As a result, out of reflex he went to catch to prevent an interception or to try for a play. 

Before Ryan exited today he looked terrible! Granted the line sucked as it always does!! Several years ago I do think Ryan would have done well elsewhere. I think he is on the downside of his career. His arm is very weak!

39 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Nothing, nothing at all.. Sanu is a scrub and i have no idea why he even attempts the game of football ^_^

I mean we can look at stats from this year to see if your claim of “best player on the team” holds up or we can just make generalized statements with a little bit of sarcasm.

i just haven’t seen any performance from him this season to where I would say he is the best and I’m willing to bet you haven’t either. You let emotion write that post and that’s cool too. 

1 hour ago, thanat0s said:

As well as a half dozen other guys. Sanu has been a good influence in his time here, but he’s aging, and highly expendable now that Hoop has made him mostly irrelevant.  

Everyone is aging lol, and he just turned 30 2 months ago, younger than Julio lol

Edited by atlndvd

The man needs to stop eating so many of them greasy honey butter biscuits before the games. I feel sorry for any contender who signs Butterfingers, he is sure to drop a pass placed in his chest, boinked off both his hands into some scrub corners paws. He gonna bounce out a good team and sabotage them in the playoffs.