Carter

Cocktail 2019 - #8 Georgia vs #6 Florida

585 posts in this topic

This is from the Roll Tide Roll Meltdown

DAN NEEDS A MULLENGAN

BREAKING NEWS: Florida has accepted a bid to the Outback Bowl to play Michigan

Florida with the 6 minute 50 second drive down two scores

The **** was that clock management on Florida’s last drive? You can’t go that slow and expect to still have a chance to get the ball back.

Peak 3rd and Grantham

Would you look at the time, it is cry myself to sleep o’clock

So, it turns out that letting your talented quarterback make plays, is in fact a good strategy. I was hoping Georgia wouldn’t figure that out tbh

I can’t believe we only lost by 7.

Did Georgia not realize they could just take a knee or were they trying to pull some NCAA 14 moves?

C (...commercial break...) B (...commercial break...) (...timeout...) (...commercial break...) S!!!

Every SEC East team now has a transitive loss to Georgia State.

I f##king hate you Georgia.

At least this means we get to play one of our heated rivals again, Iowa or Michigan

F##k Gary **** right. On the last drive when Georgia got the delay of game penalty Gary started screaming, “THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY FLORIDA!” No f##king ****, it’s the last drive of the game. Doesn’t matter if it’s 1 and 5 or 1 and 35 THIS IS FLORIDA’S ONLY SHOT TO WIN regardless of the yards!!!!!

This is the first time Georgia has won when Fromm has attempted 30+ passes.

Being a florida fan is getting up there with being as disappointing as being a georgia fan

No one gives a f##k about your skeleton makeup, holy **** show the actual game

”players do not like balls below their waists”

Gary discovers the art of projection

My hatred of CBS is distracting from the rivalry.

You get 3 timeouts per drive right?

mh9zWIC.png

I WONDER IF CBS MAKES THE REF WATCH ADS IN THAT LITTLE MONITOR

Punt: commercial break

3rd down: commercial break

4th down: commercial break

TD: commercial break

FG: commercial break

Missed FG: commercial break

Mascot cam: commercial break

Sack: commercial break

Commercial Break: commercial break

Whew. This has been way too much football, I could really go for some advertisements.

Fire Grantham How do you make over a million dollars a year and give up 12/17 on third down? They also went 8/14 against us last year. Dude is overrated trash.

Frick Todd Grantham

Hard to feel positive about the future with another defensive meltdown and another loss in a winner take all game against Georgia.

It’s not just defense either. Our play calls in short yardage were garbage yesterday too.

At least McElwain won a few winner take all games.

The Georgia offense is a man who has a bazooka but he just swings it at your knees until your patella cracks.The Florida offense is also a man with a bazooka, but he didn’t bother checking to see which end is which

They aren't seriously thinking McClwain was any better are they? The only reason he ever "accomplished" anything was because he coached during some of the worst collective years in SEC east history

The whole **** division sucked

I know I obviously come off as bias, but I really didn't see what the announcers were talking about in terms of overturning that one. To me it looked like it touched the ground but was being lifted up by his hands. The ground didn't help the catch as the ball wasn't moved up or kept from falling by it touching, or at least, that wasn't clearcut from the video. That's why it was "stands" and not "confirmed." It wasn't an obvious not catch, but not and an obvious catch either so they went with what was on the field. Had it been ruled not a catch, they likely would've kept it that way too.

I also wouldn't have been surprised or upset at the refs, had it been changed. It was tick tack. 

I can certainly see and understand the argument that it wasn't a catch. I saw that too, but to say it was just "obviously" not  a catch, and the refs messed up.

Nah, sorry, I don't see how it can be argued to be that clearcut.

sdogg likes this

"The Georgia offense is a man who has a bazooka but he just swings it at your knees until your patella cracks.The Florida offense is also a man with a bazooka, but he didn’t bother checking to see which end is which."

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

g-dawg, RedandBlack4Life! and sdogg like this