Carter

Cocktail 2019 - #8 Georgia vs #6 Florida

585 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Yeah but only two with Mullen.

Kirby also stomped Mullen when he was at msu.. 3 straight losses head to head. 

50 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Eh. . . Three years in a row.

As coach at Miss State you can lose to Georgia and not have any repercussions, that's not this case in Gainesville. Losing to the Dawgs stings hurts their recruiting, and gets boosters thinking they can get Urban back or prop up Spurrier on the sideline as well as reminiscing about the Zook days.  

Wardog357, g-dawg and BamaBirdLady like this

52 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

We gotta stop with the vanilla runs up the middle ..and where is James cook at ..give him some passes out the back field 

Concerned we could see Cook in the portal - just speculation - hopefully not because you would figure a bigger role in 2020.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:51 PM, usmcdirtybird said:

UGA has 2 top 10 wins.  Oregon has beaten one top 25 team.  I think first rankings will be as follows:

1.  LSU 2.  Alabama 3. Ohio St 4. Clemson 5. Penn St 6.  Georgia 7. Oregon 8. Utah 9. Oklahoma 10.  Baylor

So far so good. 6 in both the AP and Coaches Poll so far. The committee should follow suit. 

6 hours ago, putnam6 said:

As coach at Miss State you can lose to Georgia and not have any repercussions, that's not this case in Gainesville. Losing to the Dawgs stings hurts their recruiting, and gets boosters thinking they can get Urban back or prop up Spurrier on the sideline as well as reminiscing about the Zook days.  

Listen man, you said he’s lost two years in a row to Kirby.  I’m just pointing out the fact that it’s actually been three.  

And I would imagine it will be 4 in a row next year.

putnam6 likes this

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Concerned we could see Cook in the portal - just speculation - hopefully not because you would figure a bigger role in 2020.

I don't see him headed for the portal.

Wardog357 and g-dawg like this

Watch this postgame presser by Mullen after UGA game.   This guy has no class at all.  No wonder he cannot recruit - what mom/dad is gonna want to send their kid to this narcissist?    I cannot think of one other SEC Coach that acts like this.    Win or Lose, most HCs compliment the opposing team and just show more overall class - not an impressive man.

Carter, sdogg, 95Dawg and 1 other like this

14 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Watch this postgame presser by Mullen after UGA game.   This guy has no class at all.  No wonder he cannot recruit - what mom/dad is gonna want to send their kid to this narcissist?    I cannot think of one other SEC Coach that acts like this.    Win or Lose, most HCs compliment the opposing team and just show more overall class - not an impressive man.

Yeah he’s a punk ***. His reputation has always been that of an awkward ***hole. Meyer wouldn’t let him lead on any player’s recruitment if I’m not mistaken and Mississippi high school coaches hated him.

They only have two of the top 20 players in Florida going to UF this year (if they stick). Lakeland has been a pipeline for UF, they actively push kids to UF... but their top two players, RB Demarkcus Bowman and WR Arian Smith, will not be going to UF. Bowman’s going to Clemson and UGA is the favorite to land Smith.

Miami and Florida State both have more committed players in the top 20 for the state than UF. UGA has a commitment from the top QB recruit in Florida, a guy Mullen thought he had in the bag. **** Clemson has more in the top 5 of the state than UF has in the top 20.

Mullen is getting dragged in recruiting.

95Dawg, g-dawg, Wardog357 and 1 other like this

26 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! "Is their going to be a 21 rushing yards salute." That was phuckin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite part lmao I just about died after that. “You hate to see it.” :lol: 

Cager has been a major blessing. You lose a heart breaker if he couldn't go. Landers and Simmons have been total liabilities. It's a shame depth issues forces you to play them. Trey Blount can't possibly be worse than those two. 

Love what Rosemy brings to the table, but they need to flip another 5 star receiver for the next class.

Edited by Prison Mikey

20 hours ago, g-dawg said:

The only reason I don’t is because it will be Cook/White show next season. He’s not guaranteed that anywhere else 

g-dawg likes this

3 hours ago, Carter said:

My favorite part lmao I just about died after that. “You hate to see it.” :lol: 

My favorites part was the Auburn one. 

Ga could lose to them. “No, it’s not happening”

But your defense? “Please sit down “

g-dawg, putnam6, Carter and 1 other like this