Carter

Cocktail 2019 - #8 Georgia vs #6 Florida

585 posts in this topic

Just now, fuego said:

We have to win out, including the SEC Championship to make it to the 4 team playoff. We do that we're in. One more loss and it's over. 

That was always the case

Nothing's changed

Just now, fuego said:

We have to win out, including the SEC Championship to make it to the 4 team playoff. We do that we're in. One more loss and it's over. 

Yep but we are in top six in first rankings.  Many games will change that top 4 coming up in next several weeks.  we are on to Missouri.  

7 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Yep but we are in top six in first rankings.  Many games will change that top 4 coming up in next several weeks.  we are on to Missouri.  

So you think the committee will put the dawgs above Oregon?

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

So you think the committee will put the dawgs above Oregon?

UGA has 2 top 10 wins.  Oregon has beaten one top 25 team.  I think first rankings will be as follows:

1.  LSU 2.  Alabama 3. Ohio St 4. Clemson 5. Penn St 6.  Georgia 7. Oregon 8. Utah 9. Oklahoma 10.  Baylor

g-dawg, fuego and Porter Osborne Jr like this

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

UGA has 2 top 10 wins.  Oregon has beaten one top 25 team.  I think first rankings will be as follows:

1.  LSU 2.  Alabama 3. Ohio St 4. Clemson 5. Penn St 6.  Georgia 7. Oregon 8. Utah 9. Oklahoma 10.  Baylor

Works for me. 

45 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

Dawgs gonna win the SEC East! Bring on LSU so we can destroy them too. 

Living here in Louisiana, my son-n- law, is a huge LSU fan and he text me and said he will dread playing GA because he says we are a gritty team!

51 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Flip Bama and Ohio State and you'll most likely have that first poll. Ohio State is getting a ton of respect for completely body slamming teams even if most of them are nobodies and Ohio State flashing better defense than Alabama, and the highest win differential by everybody likely gets them placed higher.

Not that it matters this early but still.

Let's see if Oregon wins tonight or if USC throws a wrench in the whole thing, removing both them and Utah from contention, and eliminating the pac 12 from the playoffs entirely

USC 10-0

I will always take a win in Jacksonville. I've watched way to many hopes get shattered there to never not enjoy it.

Better gameplan on O today. Running game needs to get better and we have to get 6 instead of 3 as we move forward.

95Dawg and Macknsweetjones like this

2 hours ago, Carter said:

Yeah show me where the false start happened, ya doosh canoe.

Stop deflecting. That was a dropped pass. That was the play in question

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

3rd and Grantham

I just did a quick cruise on the UF board and about 75% of them are ready to run Grantham out of town and about half of them think Mullen is nothing more than a cocky version of Mcelwain.  It's quite a treat reading the majority of those comments.

g-dawg likes this