Carter

Cocktail 2019 - #8 Georgia vs #6 Florida

585 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Statistically they’ll be the best we’ve played. They’re 12th in team defense (we're 5th, Auburn is 14). 

It's all about the matchups. That defensive ranking for Florida will be going down next week lol

We still haven't given up a rushing TD this season. I seriously doubt that holds up through November, but I might scream if Florida is the team that finally does it. They haven't been able to run on hardly anyone.

3 hours ago, Carter said:

It's all about the matchups. That defensive ranking for Florida will be going down next week lol

We still haven't given up a rushing TD this season. I seriously doubt that holds up through November, but I might scream if Florida is the team that finally does it. They haven't been able to run on hardly anyone.

Don’t see Florida sustaining long drives against our defense- we just cannot allow the big plays.  Gotta have someone to cover that Tight End and don’t let Perine shake loose for a long one.

21 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Feel like aside from the obvious OFFENSE... we have to plan on selling out to hit trask early and often..  

Good luck with that - Dawgs haven’t sold out to hit anyone this year.

sdogg likes this

This is definitely a make or break game for the dawgs. I’ll be in New Orleans this coming weekend so I’ll be able to drown my sorrows if things go poorly for us. :lol:

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Don’t see Florida sustaining long drives against our defense- we just cannot allow the big plays.  Gotta have someone to cover that Tight End and don’t let Perine shake loose for a long one.

Think Mullen tries to run a flea flicker on us again to get back at us? :lol: 

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Think Mullen tries to run a flea flicker on us again to get back at us? :lol: 

For sure.  

16 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Didn't a Gstor player trash talk Fromm lladt year? Said something about throwing slants and that player got burnt on a slant?

Yep.  The gators do this e-v-e-r-y year.  They can't help but talk.

sdogg, Carter and Wardog357 like this

1 hour ago, 95Dawg said:

Yep.  The gators do this e-v-e-r-y year.  They can't help but talk.

They get it from their amazing head coach who is so superior to Kirby he strategically lets Kirby beat him at everything always.

sdogg, AutumnEffect and 95Dawg like this

No faith in this offense.  We can win but I’ve tempered my expectations with this team.  Coin flip game.  Could see us winning by 10 or losing by 4.

No bubble screens, mix up 50/50 inside and outside runs, use the te in the passing game, back shoulder throws, 3+ deep balls.. mix up the blitz’s attack trask a lot- pedal to the metal from start to finish. my November wish for this game, all of that... that imo is also the only chance we have to win out . I’d take 500k a year , keep Kirby as dc, what a bargain for the dawgs

sdogg likes this

14 minutes ago, Carter said:

My prediction is 42-13 Dawgs.

Not backing off of it either. If I’m wrong I’m wrong. But I’m not. :D

It might be wishful thinking, but I do believe our O really shows out. They’ve been called out the past 2 games and I think these guys have had enough of it. Time to step it up. 

datboilando likes this

Headed to Jacksonville for the 4th consecutive year to call the Dawgs. We are under the bridge if anyone else is coming down. 

Go Dawgs and **** Florida! See you at the Cocktail Party!!!

Carter and sdogg like this

3 hours ago, slamee101 said:

No faith in this offense.  We can win but I’ve tempered my expectations with this team.  Coin flip game.  Could see us winning by 10 or losing by 4.

I'm thinking they lose by 2 TDs. The offense against Kentucky might have been abetted by the rain, but it wasn't raining when they played South Carolina