Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ssj5gal

What guarantee do we have some wants to coach this team

26 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Because there are only 32 of these jobs in the world and every coach is an ego maniac who believes he’s the one who can fix it.

That and lots and lots of money.

dodge_birds_fan and Sun Tzu 7 like this

6 minutes ago, ssj5gal said:

Who wants to fix this dumpster fire

OK people, don't laugh. This happened one time before. We fired our coach, set to find a new one and no one wanted the job. It was turned down by about five different people. That's when we rehired Marion Campbell.

Unlike how bad people want to believe this team is a dumpster fire, its got talent. Coaches have lost the respect of the players though

6 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Unlike how bad people want to believe this team is a dumpster fire, its got talent. Coaches have lost the respect of the players though

I have always thought there was talent here. Maybe we're wrong, especially on the defense.

Just now, *TMo* said:

I have always thought there was talent here. Maybe we're wrong, especially on the defense.

Yea defense and oline depth is a different argument. There's no real football players on D except Garrett, depth guys on DT and Deion Jones

Well, heck I may be old but if they get desperate, they can call my name. "I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name and I'll be there".

ssj5gal likes this

$$$$$$$$$$

there is your guarantee.

Also some like a project to work on. Especially if they turn it around. Strokes the ego, just like I wish Carrisa Thompson would stroke my.......

nevermind

22 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Because there are only 32 of these jobs in the world and every coach is an ego maniac who believes he’s the one who can fix it.

/thread

This is the NFL. The vast majority of teams in this league are taken over because of terrible records, even the Patriots. 

I feel like we need someone who not buddy buddy and demands discipline heart. I want to see someone yell sometimes.

32 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

OK people, don't laugh. This happened one time before. We fired our coach, set to find a new one and no one wanted the job. It was turned down by about five different people. That's when we rehired Marion Campbell.

I remember that quite well. They were allegedly talking to Bill Parcels after he won a Super Bowl and all but had him signed until then-Commissioner Pete Rozelle intervened. From there, well...

I'm sure plenty are eyeing the Falcons head coaching job. There's so many pieces already in place not to like it. Matt Ryan alone makes this job appealing. Even if one had to take a down year just to get specific players they want, it would be worthwhile because you QB is already in place.

Somebody took the Bengals job ... cmon it’s a NFL head coaching position someone will definitely want this job but not everyone will 

1 hour ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

PMF for Falcons head coach. :)

53 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

I'm sure plenty are eyeing the Falcons head coaching job. There's so many pieces already in place not to like it. Matt Ryan alone makes this job appealing. Even if one had to take a down year just to get specific players they want, it would be worthwhile because you QB is already in place.

Not to mention Julio, Ridley, Jarrett