What guarantee do we have some wants to coach this team

ssj5gal

6 minutes ago, ssj5gal said:

Who wants to fix this dumpster fire

OK people, don't laugh. This happened one time before. We fired our coach, set to find a new one and no one wanted the job. It was turned down by about five different people. That's when we rehired Marion Campbell.

6 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Unlike how bad people want to believe this team is a dumpster fire, its got talent. Coaches have lost the respect of the players though

I have always thought there was talent here. Maybe we're wrong, especially on the defense.

32 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

OK people, don't laugh. This happened one time before. We fired our coach, set to find a new one and no one wanted the job. It was turned down by about five different people. That's when we rehired Marion Campbell.

I remember that quite well. They were allegedly talking to Bill Parcels after he won a Super Bowl and all but had him signed until then-Commissioner Pete Rozelle intervened. From there, well...

53 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

I'm sure plenty are eyeing the Falcons head coaching job. There's so many pieces already in place not to like it. Matt Ryan alone makes this job appealing. Even if one had to take a down year just to get specific players they want, it would be worthwhile because you QB is already in place.

Not to mention Julio, Ridley, Jarrett