HD just ripped the Fake Brotherhood. Ryan and Freeman

36 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Takk was the only dude in this clip:

Takk , Ish , Hoop , and Ridley came diving in mighty hard. It shows who actually has some back bone on this team. Rest are soft as butter. OL should have been the first in line there. Our rookie RT is the only one I've even try to take up for his QB this year. Maybe one other person, seems like Brown or Carpenter. It's shameful.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He just ripped the culture of Falcons locker room.    Roddy White, JJ and OL would have cleaned up Aaron Donald standing up for Freeman. They were coached to help the guys and play through the

was harry still on the team when vacarro did the cheap shot on matt laying on the ground? just curious because I'm too lazy to look it up and see for myself, anyone know right off hand?

Maybe it was the rip in the turf that made him stumble when sealing the 2012 NFCCG.

20 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Dude, you are so full of ****, you have zero idea of whether Freeman is right or wrong. Every thing you said about Donald, can be said about Freeman. You have no shame with your BS. You have no idea what started it, what was said , or how long it had been going on. 

i wouldnt try and justify that today lol all i know is Freeman got carried about 5 ft. Im sure Freeman has heard people say many things to him and he never reacted , today he decided too ?? why today ?? because they are losing ? 

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

i wouldnt try and justify that today lol all i know is Freeman got carried about 5 ft. Im sure Freeman has heard people say many things to him and he never reacted , today he decided too ?? why today ?? because they are losing ? 

Something was said to set him off. Donald was flapping his gums when Freeman was walking away. Who knows how many plays it had been going and what started it then.

1 minute ago, Wjcorner said:

How was he in the wrong?

just walk away, ramsey was trash talking Julio the whole game. Did you see julio snap back?? Ryan didnt, if you’re a leader on the team which he is, dont escalate a situation. Be a player that teammates can respect , the young guys can come in and look to him.