Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
falcons007

HD just ripped the Fake Brotherhood. Ryan and Freeman

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Smitty’s team was not soft. They were major injuries on that team. They played for division till the end. Smitty blew couple of game with mis management. The 2019 team isn’t even competitive. 

Wasnt sean payton supended that year? We were slow and soft with mike smith his last years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Califalcon0013 said:

Wasnt sean payton supended that year? We were slow and soft with mike smith his last years

Nope. Smitty went week before he got fired and eliminated Vicodin and Aints to set up final week playoff game with Panthers. Some one leaked that MS was fired even if they made playoffs. This is another myth. That team had 3rd or 4th string guys playing hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Nope. Smitty went week before he got fired and eliminated Vicodin and Aints to set up final week playoff game with Panthers. Some one leaked that MS was fired even if they made playoffs. This is another myth. That team had 3rd or 4th string guys playing hard.

*****.sounds about right..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, papachaz said:

was harry still on the team when vacarro did the cheap shot on matt laying on the ground? just curious because I'm too lazy to look it up and see for myself, anyone know right off hand?

First thing that came to mind, and I'm pretty sure he was.  I still remember that hit and no one doing sh*t about it.  Plus, when did Harry "Fumble Feet" Douglas become the voice of the fans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, falcons007 said:

GB was worse for me. But yeah that game was close second for me

I was there too, and actually stayed the whole game.  We didn't force a punt, and gave up a pick before the half thanks to that other sorry wideout back then, but it was only a divisional round game.  We were #1 seed though, and the GB fans were real f'ing foul about the game.  That was back when I still defended the team and believed they'd turn it around.  My, how times change!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caponine said:

So when someone that is liked and respected by most. Rarely gets into trouble , and your teammate is the wrong you would go and stand with him ?? 

Dude, you are so full of ****, you have zero idea of whether Freeman is right or wrong. Every thing you said about Donald, can be said about Freeman. You have no shame with your BS. You have no idea what started it, what was said , or how long it had been going on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Dude, you are so full of ****, you have zero idea of whether Freeman is right or wrong. Every thing you said about Donald, can be said about Freeman. You have no shame with your BS. You have no idea what started it, what was said , or how long it had been going on. 

It doesn’t even matter if Freeman is right or wrong. That was pitiful to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caponine said:

So when someone that is liked and respected by most. Rarely gets into trouble , and your teammate is the wrong you would go and stand with him ?? 

If he was getting surrounded by the opposing team? You **** skippy I would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
  • Create New...