HD just ripped the Fake Brotherhood. Ryan and Freeman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He just ripped the culture of Falcons locker room.    Roddy White, JJ and OL would have cleaned up Aaron Donald standing up for Freeman. They were coached to help the guys and play through the

was harry still on the team when vacarro did the cheap shot on matt laying on the ground? just curious because I'm too lazy to look it up and see for myself, anyone know right off hand?

Maybe it was the rip in the turf that made him stumble when sealing the 2012 NFCCG.

I have sat back for too many years, watching and reading these messages. I am 40yrs old, have always loved the Falcons! Its over y'all!!  Its all over, CBS today just ripped the entire organization from top to bottom. They all need to go, TD, McKay, Ryan, Freeman< Beasley, ETC!!!!! 

All of them!!! I waited many years to join these boards and today is the day I have chosen to join.  We suck!!!  Ryan has been overrated for years and years. Do not fool y'all selves, he horrible, happy feet rubber arm no heart and no a$$.

I cannot stand this team or their direction!!! I have many Falcons tattoos and im truly regretting my loyalty to this team completely.

Go back and watch, FOX and CBS are totally ripping us; and its all deserved!! We have earned this criticism and i will NOT be heading to any games while they continue to put this kind of show on the field.

Enjoy those empty seats AB you have earned it!!! 

Edited by savannahfalcon912

23 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He just ripped the culture of Falcons locker room. 

Roddy White, JJ and OL would have cleaned up Aaron Donald standing up for Freeman. They were coached to help the guys and play through the end. Falcons OL and RW from 2008-2012 had reputation of being nasty. 

On Ryan getting hit and no offensive lineman helping him out through out the season. On the snap Ryan got hurt they came over late to help him 

Where is the pride and brotherhood? 

on the bill boards.. 

what did he say...

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He may be the most liked guy, but you stand up for your team. 

5 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Yeah bro you gotta do it. Kinda like if your wife was in the wrong you still defend her through thick and thin but correct her behind the scenes and vice versa.

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Do you actually *think* players knew what happened on the play and “who started” it?

That’s just dumb to think they’d know fault and leave a teammate out to dry.

Its called having a backbone and being invested in a game vs an opponent; WITH your teammate.

Which makes you really question then , does this team still respect Freeman?? We have no idea what's going on  behind the scenes but plays like that where no one comes to help is indicative about how a team feels about a player. 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Which makes you really question then , does this team still respect Freeman?? We have no idea what's going on  behind the scenes but plays like that where no one comes to help is indicative about how a team feels about a player. 

Dude it’s not about Freeman. It’s with every one. It’s fake brotherhood

Remember when the Falcons went toe to toe with the Eagles in a teamwide brawl BEFORE the game? 

We didn't appreciate them dancing on our logo during pregame warmups or something.

We went at 'em. You gotta have pride.

Only problem in this case is; Us and the Rams meet in a back alley ol' fashioned fight, they are probably whipping our ***.

This team is tough at heart, but just not physically dominant.

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

Probably not. . .

1).  Spent the week of SB51 complaining about his contract 

2).  Committed the key blown assignment that turned the momentum and led to disaster (forget scoring on that play, a first down there probably would have sealed it)

3). Got paid anyway, but has been league average at best since

i think we severely underestimate the dysfunction caused by the super bowl.   They should have torn that team down then and there.   Too much baggage for that team to ever work well again

18 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Probably not. . .

1).  Spent the week of SB51 complaining about his contract 

2).  Committed the key blown assignment that turned the momentum and led to disaster (forget scoring on that play, a first down there probably would have sealed it)

3). Got paid anyway, but has been league average at best since

i think we severely underestimate the dysfunction caused by the super bowl.   They should have torn that team down then and there.   Too much baggage for that team to ever work well again

Facts but people dont wanna hear that yet though lol 

36 minutes ago, FalconBlood23 said:

Ironic, this is the exact same thing was said in Smitty's last season, everyone was soft and no one fought. Ahh good times, everything is one big cycle

Smitty’s team was not soft. They were major injuries on that team. They played for division till the end. Smitty blew couple of game with mis management. The 2019 team isn’t even competitive.