HD just ripped the Fake Brotherhood. Ryan and Freeman

Just now, falcons007 said:

Who cares man. Go stand up for your team mate.

No , not when you do dumb sht. You step to AD you handle it. Why would I risk getting ejected or suspended ?? Cmon man , you know this is a business before anything. At the end of the day . Players only care about the paycheck. Doesnt matter 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He just ripped the culture of Falcons locker room.    Roddy White, JJ and OL would have cleaned up Aaron Donald standing up for Freeman. They were coached to help the guys and play through the

was harry still on the team when vacarro did the cheap shot on matt laying on the ground? just curious because I'm too lazy to look it up and see for myself, anyone know right off hand?

Maybe it was the rip in the turf that made him stumble when sealing the 2012 NFCCG.

Just now, caponine said:

No , not when you do dumb sht. You step to AD you handle it. Why would I risk getting ejected or suspended ?? Cmon man , you know this is a business before anything. At the end of the day . Players only care about the paycheck. Doesnt matter 

It’s not about dumb ****. You go there to clean up. Don’t fight but go pull the guy out, help him and stand with him.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Leave him out to dry tho?

That’s just cold. What if that were Tevin Coleman your son?

You get into it, you handle it. You hit Aaron Donald be prepared for what happens next. AD is a player that doesnt get into trouble nor does he get into fights. Almost all the players in the league like and respect him. It takes alot for you to make him mad and Freeman did 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Nah you dont let a teammate get surrounded by opponents.youd let you friend get stomped out.

Just now, caponine said:

You get into it, you handle it. You hit Aaron Donald be prepared for what happens next. AD is a player that doesnt get into trouble nor does he get into fights. Almost all the players in the league like and respect him. It takes alot for you to make him mad and Freeman did 

It doesn't work like that in sports or the military. At least not on any teams or units I've been in.

AB is doing exactly thee right thing here he’s given DQ everything he wants.TD has facilitated the moves.The rope has been given DQ is hanging himself.

AB when it comes to letting him go can look in the mirror and say I’ve done my part of the deal.

It basically makes the firing of DQ easy.

Don’t worry fans DQ will be gone soon enough.I also hope a high % are gone with him.

Just now, caponine said:

So when someone that is liked and respected by most. Rarely gets into trouble , and your teammate is the wrong you would go and stand with him ?? 

I see my teammate locked up with a dude surrounded by his teammates? Absolutely. 

Just now, caponine said:

So when someone that is liked and respected by most. Rarely gets into trouble , and your teammate is the wrong you would go and stand with him ?? 

Yeah bro you gotta do it. Kinda like if your wife was in the wrong you still defend her through thick and thin but correct her behind the scenes and vice versa.

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

Do you actually *think* players knew what happened on the play and “who started” it?

That’s just dumb to think they’d know fault and leave a teammate out to dry.

Its called having a backbone and being invested in a game vs an opponent; WITH your teammate.