HD just ripped the Fake Brotherhood. Ryan and Freeman

He just ripped the culture of Falcons locker room. 

Roddy White, JJ and OL would have cleaned up Aaron Donald standing up for Freeman. They were coached to help the guys and play through the end. Falcons OL and RW from 2008-2012 had reputation of being nasty. 

On Ryan getting hit and no offensive lineman helping him out through out the season. On the snap Ryan got hurt they came over late to help him 

Where is the pride and brotherhood? 

on the bill boards.. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He just ripped the culture of Falcons locker room.    Roddy White, JJ and OL would have cleaned up Aaron Donald standing up for Freeman. They were coached to help the guys and play through the

was harry still on the team when vacarro did the cheap shot on matt laying on the ground? just curious because I'm too lazy to look it up and see for myself, anyone know right off hand?

Maybe it was the rip in the turf that made him stumble when sealing the 2012 NFCCG.

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

was harry still on the team when vacarro did the cheap shot on matt laying on the ground? just curious because I'm too lazy to look it up and see for myself, anyone know right off hand?

Probably. But that was towards the end .. funny thing is IIRC coaches called out players for that.

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Roddy White, JJ and OL would have cleaned up Aaron Donald standing up for Freeman. They were coached to help the guys and play through the end. Falcons OL and RW from 2008-2012 had reputation of being nasty. 

On Ryan getting hit and no offensive lineman helping him out through out the season. On the snap Ryan got hurt they came over late to help him 

on the bill boards.. 

He was in the wrong....... 

7 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Roddy White, JJ and OL would have cleaned up Aaron Donald standing up for Freeman. They were coached to help the guys and help. Falcons OL and RW from 2008-2012 had reputation of being nasty. 

on the bill boards.. 

They wouldn’t need to help him up if that dipchit OC of ours got

1a run game established 

2 stop with the 5-7 step drops 

3.design rollouts bootlegs or movement so Ryan isn’t an easy target

4 stop asking rookie lineman to hold up 4-5 seconds off of these 5-7 step drops.

5 use protections that help guys against an opponents best pass rusher in 3rd and longs.Saw this today and against the Texans and that’s tied into straight drop backs basically an easy target for pass rushers.

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

They wouldn’t need to help him up if that dipchit OC of ours got

1a run game established 

2 stop with the 5-7 step drops 

3.design rollouts bootlegs or movement do Ryan isn’t an easy target

4 stop asking rookie lineman to hold up 4-5 seconds off of these 5-7 step drops.

5 use protections that help guys against an opponents best pass rusher in 3rd and longs.Saw this today and against the Texans and that’s tied into straight drop backs basically an easy target for pass rushers.

Nothing to do with culture in locker room run by our HC. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

I forget who our RT was at the time but I’m pretty sure he got into Vaccaro’s face. Either him or Joe Hawley.

Yep. Clabo? 

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

I heard Harry on the radio, too.

No excuse to let Free be in that situation without any help.

Then, you got Wes just looking at injured Matt...

Terrible show of “brotherhood”...

AB needs to put every one out of misery.