Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falcons007

HD just ripped the Fake Brotherhood. Ryan and Freeman

111 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Takk was the only dude in this clip:

Takk , Ish , Hoop , and Ridley came diving in mighty hard. It shows who actually has some back bone on this team. Rest are soft as butter. OL should have been the first in line there. Our rookie RT is the only one I've even try to take up for his QB this year. Maybe one other person, seems like Brown or Carpenter. It's shameful.

Schwarzwald likes this

20 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Dude, you are so full of ****, you have zero idea of whether Freeman is right or wrong. Every thing you said about Donald, can be said about Freeman. You have no shame with your BS. You have no idea what started it, what was said , or how long it had been going on. 

i wouldnt try and justify that today lol all i know is Freeman got carried about 5 ft. Im sure Freeman has heard people say many things to him and he never reacted , today he decided too ?? why today ?? because they are losing ? 

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

i wouldnt try and justify that today lol all i know is Freeman got carried about 5 ft. Im sure Freeman has heard people say many things to him and he never reacted , today he decided too ?? why today ?? because they are losing ? 

Something was said to set him off. Donald was flapping his gums when Freeman was walking away. Who knows how many plays it had been going and what started it then.

24 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

That team wasn’t soft like this one. I mean that team will maul this team.

I agree, just remembering the climate at the time.

1 minute ago, Wjcorner said:

How was he in the wrong?

just walk away, ramsey was trash talking Julio the whole game. Did you see julio snap back?? Ryan didnt, if you’re a leader on the team which he is, dont escalate a situation. Be a player that teammates can respect , the young guys can come in and look to him. 

savannahfalcon912 likes this

5 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Something was said to set him off. Donald was flapping his gums when Freeman was walking away. Who knows how many plays it had been going and what started it then.

true, freeman is usually the most mellow guy 

2 hours ago, Norwood all the way! said:

I don't even remember when our O line has actually come to defend Ryan on any hit, dirty or otherwise. 

Joe Brawly