Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falcons007

HD just ripped the Fake Brotherhood. Ryan and Freeman

111 posts in this topic

Just now, shock said:

Clabo & Dahl played together and were mean guys. Blalock was pretty stoic. 

Not most vocal guy but on the field, he would play to the whistle and some more. Mudduck was the glue though on that OL. 

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

14 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Smitty’s team was not soft. They were major injuries on that team. They played for division till the end. Smitty blew couple of game with mis management. The 2019 team isn’t even competitive. 

Wasnt sean payton supended that year? We were slow and soft with mike smith his last years

falcons007 likes this

3 minutes ago, Califalcon0013 said:

Wasnt sean payton supended that year? We were slow and soft with mike smith his last years

Nope. Smitty went week before he got fired and eliminated Vicodin and Aints to set up final week playoff game with Panthers. Some one leaked that MS was fired even if they made playoffs. This is another myth. That team had 3rd or 4th string guys playing hard.

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I forget who our RT was at the time but I’m pretty sure he got into Vaccaro’s face. Either him or Joe Hawley.

Clabo most likely. Him and Dahl didn’t take no ****

6 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Nope. Smitty went week before he got fired and eliminated Vicodin and Aints to set up final week playoff game with Panthers. Some one leaked that MS was fired even if they made playoffs. This is another myth. That team had 3rd or 4th string guys playing hard.

*****.sounds about right..

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Roddy's play wouldn't have sealed a win. Dougle's would have.

FG would have won the game if RW didn’t slip.

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

FG would have won the game if RW didn’t slip.

Bro that play happened with 7:26 in the 3rd Quarter. LMAO at sealing a win.

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

was harry still on the team when vacarro did the cheap shot on matt laying on the ground? just curious because I'm too lazy to look it up and see for myself, anyone know right off hand?

First thing that came to mind, and I'm pretty sure he was.  I still remember that hit and no one doing sh*t about it.  Plus, when did Harry "Fumble Feet" Douglas become the voice of the fans?

papachaz likes this

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Bro that play happened with 7:26 in the 3rd Quarter. LMAO at sealing a win.

You missed the point. Falcons didn’t need to score a TD with extra 3 pts If RW didn’t fall in FG range.

Just now, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

And there was no one between him and the endzone.  I was about 40 feet from that play, and I'm still pissed off.

Yeah I was pissed to. Still am. I was on 30 yard line.

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Yeah I was pissed to. Still am. I was on 30 yard line.

That was one of the worst MARTA rides home from a Birds game.  People were unbelieveably pissed off, and the trains were visibly angry.  Quite a few fights with Farty Whiners fans too.

Just now, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Thatvwas one of the worst MARTA rides home from a Birds game.  People were unbelieveably pissed off.

GB was worse for me. But yeah that game was close second for me

Just now, falcons007 said:

GB was worse for me. But yeah that game was close second for me

I was there too, and actually stayed the whole game.  We didn't force a punt, and gave up a pick before the half thanks to that other sorry wideout back then, but it was only a divisional round game.  We were #1 seed though, and the GB fans were real f'ing foul about the game.  That was back when I still defended the team and believed they'd turn it around.  My, how times change!

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

Probably. But that was towards the end .. funny thing is IIRC coaches called out players for that.

That was when the whole town was calling the team SOFT.

1 hour ago, caponine said:

So when someone that is liked and respected by most. Rarely gets into trouble , and your teammate is the wrong you would go and stand with him ?? 

Dude, you are so full of ****, you have zero idea of whether Freeman is right or wrong. Every thing you said about Donald, can be said about Freeman. You have no shame with your BS. You have no idea what started it, what was said , or how long it had been going on. 

falcons007 likes this

3 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

That was when the whole town was calling the team SOFT.

That team wasn’t soft like this one. I mean that team will maul this team.

7 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Dude, you are so full of ****, you have zero idea of whether Freeman is right or wrong. Every thing you said about Donald, can be said about Freeman. You have no shame with your BS. You have no idea what started it, what was said , or how long it had been going on. 

It doesn’t even matter if Freeman is right or wrong. That was pitiful to watch.

savannahfalcon912 likes this

1 hour ago, caponine said:

So when someone that is liked and respected by most. Rarely gets into trouble , and your teammate is the wrong you would go and stand with him ?? 

If he was getting surrounded by the opposing team? You **** skippy I would.