Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falcons007

HD just ripped the Fake Brotherhood. Ryan and Freeman

111 posts in this topic

Just now, falcons007 said:

Who cares man. Go stand up for your team mate.

No , not when you do dumb sht. You step to AD you handle it. Why would I risk getting ejected or suspended ?? Cmon man , you know this is a business before anything. At the end of the day . Players only care about the paycheck. Doesnt matter 

Just now, falcons007 said:

Yep. Clabo? 

AB needs to put every one out of misery.

Nah Clabo was long gone by then. I think it was actually Hawley who stood up for Matt, Schraeder was probably our RT already by that time. 

Just now, caponine said:

No , not when you do dumb sht. You step to AD you handle it. Why would I risk getting ejected or suspended ?? Cmon man , you know this is a business before anything. At the end of the day . Players only care about the paycheck. Doesnt matter 

It’s not about dumb ****. You go there to clean up. Don’t fight but go pull the guy out, help him and stand with him.

quickzero likes this

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Nah Clabo was long gone by then. I think it was actually Hawley who stood up for Matt, Schraeder was probably our RT already by that time. 

I think they took some time to get there.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Leave him out to dry tho?

That’s just cold. What if that were Tevin Coleman your son?

You get into it, you handle it. You hit Aaron Donald be prepared for what happens next. AD is a player that doesnt get into trouble nor does he get into fights. Almost all the players in the league like and respect him. It takes alot for you to make him mad and Freeman did 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Nah you dont let a teammate get surrounded by opponents.youd let you friend get stomped out.

Just now, caponine said:

You get into it, you handle it. You hit Aaron Donald be prepared for what happens next. AD is a player that doesnt get into trouble nor does he get into fights. Almost all the players in the league like and respect him. It takes alot for you to make him mad and Freeman did 

It doesn't work like that in sports or the military. At least not on any teams or units I've been in.

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

It’s not about dumb ****. You go there to clean up. Don’t fight but go pull the guy out, help him and stand with him.

The team ain't really that close enough to do that tbh , it's always been that way. 

8 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Maybe it was the rip in the turf that made him stumble when sealing the 2012 NFCCG.

He found the voice after DQ stumbled and choked after 28-3 in SB. 

Jesus likes this

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Dougle aint got no room to talk. Can't even beat a turf monster with Roddy and TonyG in the brotherhood. 

Well that day turf monster hit Roddy which resulted in a pick. Falcons were in FG when Roddy fell down.

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

It doesn't work like that in sports or the military. At least not on any teams or units I've been in.

So when someone that is liked and respected by most. Rarely gets into trouble , and your teammate is the wrong you would go and stand with him ?? 

AB is doing exactly thee right thing here he’s given DQ everything he wants.TD has facilitated the moves.The rope has been given DQ is hanging himself.

AB when it comes to letting him go can look in the mirror and say I’ve done my part of the deal.

It basically makes the firing of DQ easy.

Don’t worry fans DQ will be gone soon enough.I also hope a high % are gone with him.

Geneaut and Schwarzwald like this

Just now, caponine said:

So when someone that is liked and respected by most. Rarely gets into trouble , and your teammate is the wrong you would go and stand with him ?? 

He may be the most liked guy, but you stand up for your team. 

NCFalconfan and Schwarzwald like this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

He found the voice after DQ stumbled and choked after 28-3 in SB. 

Eh, I'm bored with all the finger pointing and complaining. I want solutions and results.

JSteele1994 and falcons007 like this

Just now, caponine said:

I see my teammate locked up with a dude surrounded by his teammates? Absolutely. 

Just now, caponine said:

Yeah bro you gotta do it. Kinda like if your wife was in the wrong you still defend her through thick and thin but correct her behind the scenes and vice versa.

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

Do you actually *think* players knew what happened on the play and “who started” it?

That’s just dumb to think they’d know fault and leave a teammate out to dry.

Its called having a backbone and being invested in a game vs an opponent; WITH your teammate.

Peteshweddy likes this

Just now, Jesus said:

Eh, I'm bored with all the finger pointing and complaining. I want solutions and results.

First step in solution is identifying the problem. HD did just that. He wasn’t a world beater but what he said is true.

8 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I forget who our RT was at the time but I’m pretty sure he got into Vaccaro’s face. Either him or Joe Hawley.

I don't seem to remember ANYONE doing anything at all. it was a very hot topic here for quite a while. 

NCFalconfan likes this

3 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I'm glad to see that you do care

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

First step in solution is identifying the problem. HD did just that. He wasn’t a world beater but what he said is true.

Every team is a "brotherhood" when winning. 

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I don't seem to remember ANYONE doing anything at all. it was a very hot topic here for quite a while. 

Yeah there was one game I think in 2013 where no one stood up for Matt. I think Hawley got in Vacarros face in 2014.