This irks me.

thanat0s

It's the modern game man. These guys look at this stuff as a business.  It's why guys like Cam can show boat on the defense and not a **** thing is done about it. 

When I was cutting my teeth on the nfl back in the 70s and 80s the players took all this very personally and a guy like Cam would have been eating his meals through a straw if they tried to show up the defense. Not one guy even came to Freemans defense today when he was locked up with Donald.  Tells you all you need to know of the corporate state of the players these days and why BS like The Brotherhood should be met with an eyeroll. 

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I’m more upset no Falcon player is anywhere near Freeman for what seems like forever.

Matt Ryan gets hurt and his line just looks at him. Talking about YOU WES!

Where is your brotherhood now?

Why would they ?? Freeman got in Donald's face 

13 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

When put in the context of his conduct during the game with Freeman, this really pi**es me off.

72BFC697-66F7-46C1-B655-4F9B1B473BE9.jpeg

Wow. This photo is more telling than anything any player could say about the condition of the locker room or the brotherhood. Shocking, honestly. This actually causes me to lose some respect for the best WR in the game. 

7 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

It's the modern game man. These guys look at this stuff as a business.  It's why guys like Cam can show boat on the defense and not a **** thing is done about it. 

When I was cutting my teeth on the nfl back in the 70s and 80s the players took all this very personally and a guy like Cam would have been eating his meals through a straw if they tried to show up the defense. Not one guy even came to Freemans defense today when he was locked up with Donald.  Tells you all you need to know of the corporate state of the players these days and why BS like The Brotherhood should be met with an eyeroll. 

You remember when the Falcons Scott Case was knocking people’s heads off?? 

5 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Wow. This photo is more telling than anything any player could say about the condition of the locker room or the brotherhood. Shocking, honestly. This actually causes me to lose some respect for the best WR in the game. 

I'm pretty sure it was planned beforehand.

Do either one of them look happy?

He didn't do anything to Freeman if anything he just held FReeman and kept freeman from getting his *** whipped by a much bigger badder man in AD.  I thought he was pretty dang respectful in the fact he didn't throw any punches at freeman like freeman did him.  I honestly think Freeman after the game would have probably went and talked to AD like a friend if they knew each other which im sure they do.  In the middle of a game tempers flare and unless something really crazy happens by the end of the game it's all squashed and forgotten even by the 2 players involved themselves.  This is from past experience of playing football for a long time and it happening many of times between my teammates and others and even me a few times. 

6 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

I'm pretty sure it was planned beforehand.

Do either one of them look happy?

Look, if my little brother started some crap with some big dude, and the big dude was picking him up off the ground and man-handling him, I'm finishing it. The same should go with a football team. I don't care if it was planned beforehand. That all changes after that crap in the game. For me, it would, anyway.