*TMo*

The Atlanta Falcons should be ashamed.

49 posts in this topic

It's just sad! All we want as Fans in Atlanta is a team that competes every year! Sadly we get one that does so every 4 to 5 years! How long is Matt Ryans' new contract?

Just now, TX Falcon said:

It's just sad! All we want as Fans in Atlanta is a team that competes every year! Sadly we get one that does so every 4 to 5 years! How long is Matt Ryans' new contract?

Too long.

TX Falcon likes this

Might finally be time for that half decade top to bottom rebuild.  This team looks nothing like 2016.  Yep, I was one of those homers that thought this was the year- I feel for the STH

TX Falcon likes this

have sat back for too many years, watching and reading these messages. I am 40yrs old, have always loved the Falcons! Its over y'all!!  Its all over, CBS today just ripped the entire organization from top to bottom. They all need to go, TD, McKay, Ryan, Freeman< Beasley, ETC!!!!! 

All of them!!! I waited many years to join these boards and today is the day I have chosen to join.  We suck!!!  Ryan has been overrated for years and years. Do not fool y'all selves, he horrible, happy feet rubber arm no heart and no a$$.

I cannot stand this team or their direction!!! I have many Falcons tattoos and im truly regretting my loyalty to this team completely.

Go back and watch, FOX and CBS are totally ripping us; and its all deserved!! We have earned this criticism and i will NOT be heading to any games while they continue to put this kind of show on the field.

Enjoy those empty seats AB you have earned it!!! 

No heart, No guts!!!! Ridiculous!!!  Beyond words!!!!  Embrace the suck!!!!  Very Very bad day for this entire organization!!!

I can't help but feel sorry for one individual; AB.    He spends his money as we do and has seen nothing in return!!

Quinn's proteje Freeman was just laughing on the sideline after he punched Donald as he was getting his *** ejected. Clearly not giving a fk

Just now, Romfal said:

Quinn's proteje Freeman was just laughing on the sideline after he punched Donald as he was getting his *** ejected. Clearly not giving a fk

Clearly

WE have officially imploded just like the Old Georgia Dome.  New Stadium brought nothing to the experience but higher ticket prices and PSLs.  The old school long time supporters have given up and its time to just leave town. 

22 hours ago, TheFalcoholic said:

I learned a couple years ago to only put my heart and passion into something I can control or at least effect the outcome of. I have definitely toned back things with the Falcons after SB51. 

I went to a pumpkin patch with my wife and kid today. What fun would it have been to sit at home for three hours and watch the Falcons suck. 

I guess that makes me a fair weather fan to some of y’all. Idrc. To me it’s just being able to recognize reality. This season has been over for a while. All offseason I will be looking to see what moves we make and be pumped for week 1. 

I spent the day with my family as well.  We went to a great brunch.  At noon CST (we live in Austin TX), my 14 year old and I pulled the game up on my phone and watched on Sunday Ticket app.  At 1pm, we drove to downtown Austin to go a few shops.  At 2 pm, we went to a ping pong bar, and just had the game playing on the phone in the background, while we played ping pong and my wife & daughter had some cocktails.  It made for a great Sunday.  When you have low (or no) expectations, you rarely get let down.  I used to plan my Sundays around the 3 hours the Falcons were playing.. Now I'll just move forward with enjoying Sundays...

And I just recently spent over $1000 on tickets for 50 yard line Falcons sideline seats to watch them get bullied by the Texans a few weeks ago.  Have had the NFL Sunday Ticket since 2001 and have never missed a game... So please refraine from the criticism of not being a true fan. I go to at least 1 game per year, either in Atlanta or on the road.  I'm just over the Falcons.  I hope they win again soon, but I don't see the talent, the effort, or the desire on their part...

23 hours ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

It's a game after all. It would appear we care more than then. 

The lesson to be learned here is never love something that can't love you back.

The Falcons are more like.

Never try to love something that will never love you back. 

22 hours ago, savannahfalcon912 said:

have sat back for too many years, watching and reading these messages. I am 40yrs old, have always loved the Falcons! Its over y'all!!  Its all over, CBS today just ripped the entire organization from top to bottom. They all need to go, TD, McKay, Ryan, Freeman< Beasley, ETC!!!!! 

All of them!!! I waited many years to join these boards and today is the day I have chosen to join.  We suck!!!  Ryan has been overrated for years and years. Do not fool y'all selves, he horrible, happy feet rubber arm no heart and no a$$.

I cannot stand this team or their direction!!! I have many Falcons tattoos and im truly regretting my loyalty to this team completely.

Go back and watch, FOX and CBS are totally ripping us; and its all deserved!! We have earned this criticism and i will NOT be heading to any games while they continue to put this kind of show on the field.

Enjoy those empty seats AB you have earned it!!! 

No heart, No guts!!!! Ridiculous!!!  Beyond words!!!!  Embrace the suck!!!!  Very Very bad day for this entire organization!!!

I can't help but feel sorry for one individual; AB.    He spends his money as we do and has seen nothing in return!!

You can say what you want about Ryan's talent, but his heart shouldn't be questioned.  I would argue he is the TOUGHEST QB in the League.  NOBODY takes a beating like that guy and still produces. He has his faults, and he makes mistakes, but the dude definitely has heart...

THEHEADCOACH likes this

On 10/20/2019 at 4:31 PM, *TMo* said:

This team has lost five straight, they were getting lambasted today. They were smiling and laughing. They don't care.

Always remember:   If they aren’t going to give a s***, neither should you

My opinion, the 2007 Atlanta Falcons had more heart than the 2019 Atlanta Falcons. This team has no heart. 

18 minutes ago, JSteele1994 said:

My opinion, the 2007 Atlanta Falcons had more heart than the 2019 Atlanta Falcons. This team has no heart. 

None, zip, nada, etc......

On 10/20/2019 at 4:31 PM, *TMo* said:

This team has lost five straight, they were getting lambasted today. They were smiling and laughing. They don't care.

And therein lies the problem, it's about the checks not the championships. Gotta hand it to Brady, for him it was about the Championships not the checks. Apparently the "Brotherhood" didn't include 'taking one (less $)  for the team' to build a better team.

5 hours ago, high impact said:

The Falcons are more like.

Never try to love something that will never love you back. 

It's like that girl you didn't think was that hot, and ignored,  then as soon as you found out she though you were a skank you never stopped chasiing her. And she ran way faster than you. You can piss your life away shelling out $8K a year for a $2 hotdog to watch some ugly girls getting creamed for the next 5 seaons or you can take that money and take a trip somewhere the chicks aren't so ugly, you might pay a little more for the hotdog though.

I would just like to note that if you ever got Falcon's ink and now regret it because they have become an embarrassment of sorts, well that's on you.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:50 PM, TheFalcoholic said:

I learned a couple years ago to only put my heart and passion into something I can control or at least effect the outcome of. I have definitely toned back things with the Falcons after SB51. 

I went to a pumpkin patch with my wife and kid today. What fun would it have been to sit at home for three hours and watch the Falcons suck. 

I guess that makes me a fair weather fan to some of y’all. Idrc. To me it’s just being able to recognize reality. This season has been over for a while. All offseason I will be looking to see what moves we make and be pumped for week 1. 

Same thing. I just had my first kid before Super Bowl 51. Holding her after the loss really put things in perspective.

I chose to take my daughter to boo at the zoo instead of watching my falcons. Turned out to be a good choice.

Also, I don’t enjoy watching the NFL as much as I used to. The challenge flag has made games hard to watch. If you want to have a challenge flag, get rid of the stupid indisputable evidence. Make the best call based on what you see. I am so tired of hearing “they didn’t have enough evidence to overturn it.” Use the camera angles available and make the call based on your judgement.

I have never understood why the call at real time holds more weight than when they have slow motion replay combined with multiple angles. It is beyond stupid.

Edited by Jpg428gggg
Added stuff