*TMo*

The Atlanta Falcons should be ashamed.

49 posts in this topic

Just now, dodge_birds_fan said:

It's a game after all. It would appear we care more than then. 

Three lesson to be learned here is never love something that can't love you back.

I like this my friend.

dodge_birds_fan likes this

8 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

This team has lost five straight, they were getting lambasted today. They were smiling and laughing. They don't care.

That’s why many of them need to go!! 

sdogg, *TMo* and ssj5gal like this

2 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

The lesson to be learned here is never love something that can't love you back.

Solid gold!!!!!!!

*TMo* likes this

3 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

The lesson to be learned here is never love something that can't love you back.

This x10

ssj5gal and *TMo* like this

Just now, sdogg said:

Yep. A total rebuild. Time to clean house of as many as we can. There's less than a dozen payers worth keeping. 

Unfortunately the only big contract I agree with right now in a total rebuild is Grady. I haven't seen Deion living up to his contract. Ryan and Julio are too old to be along for a total rebuild.

sdogg likes this

11 minutes ago, *TMo* said:

This team has lost five straight, they were getting lambasted today. They were smiling and laughing. They don't care.

Worse than us laughing, it sure appeared the Rams players were laughing at us.

Just now, Herr Beast said:

I stopped watching after the Rams scored the first time in the second half. Guess I didn‘t miss much.

Nope, you missed nothing.

Just now, Power I said:

Unfortunately the only big contract I agree with right now in a total rebuild is Grady. I haven't seen Deion living up to his contract. Ryan and Julio are too old to be along for a total rebuild.

Yep, that's what sucks. JJ and MR contracts will prevent the new staff from totally cleaning up this mess. 

They know the season is over and also know they have another easy check this year... I hate seeing some of the players give it their all but the people around them dont... 

It's like our jobs you have them people around you that are not good at what they do.... and are slackers yet they still have a job... it's hard for us to keep our head down and work next to them people.... same goes for this team you have players like grady and jones on defense doing what they can.... just to look over and see vic Beasley taking plays off... or takk getting into his own head... calling the game over if they get behind a little..

I learned a couple years ago to only put my heart and passion into something I can control or at least effect the outcome of. I have definitely toned back things with the Falcons after SB51. 

I went to a pumpkin patch with my wife and kid today. What fun would it have been to sit at home for three hours and watch the Falcons suck. 

I guess that makes me a fair weather fan to some of y’all. Idrc. To me it’s just being able to recognize reality. This season has been over for a while. All offseason I will be looking to see what moves we make and be pumped for week 1. 

MAD597, TX Falcon, CTann and 1 other like this

5 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

I learned a couple years ago to only put my heart and passion into something I can control or at least effect the outcome of. I have definitely toned back things with the Falcons after SB51. 

I went to a pumpkin patch with my wife and kid today. What fun would it have been to sit at home for three hours and watch the Falcons suck. 

I guess that makes me a fair weather fan to some of y’all. Idrc. To me it’s just being able to recognize reality. This season has been over for a while. All offseason I will be looking to see what moves we make and be pumped for week 1. 

I don't know how to not be an Atlanta Falcons fan.

This is pro football,nothing more than entertainment and big time money making business. Right now the Falcons are unwatchable, so Blank will eventually do something, it's obvious Quinn has lost the team.

19 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Yep. A total rebuild. Time to clean house of as many as we can. There's less than a dozen payers worth keeping. 

Start by getting rid of everyone that was a part of that Super Bowl collapse! If they will give up a Super Bowl lead of 28-3 then they don’t give a **** about a regular season game! This group is poison! The only way you clean poison is to flush the system, pump the stomach and do  a total *** cleaning!!!!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k
sdogg and Chitown2ATL_Falcon like this

6 minutes ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

Start by getting rid of everyone that was a part of that Super Bowl collapse! If they will give up a Super Bowl lead of 28-3 then they don’t give a **** about a regular season game! This group is poison! The only way you clean poison is to flush the system, pump the stomach and do  a total *** cleaning!!!!

Totally agree. 

19 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

This this this this.