Your way what way is that exactly.

No answers yep I’ll agree with that.

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Your way what way is that exactly.

No answers yep I’ll agree with that.

The answer is coming Kiwi....

8 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

TD didnt hire Quinn

So I ask again — if he does nothing (because that’s the only way the whole “it ain’t his fault” thing works), why keep him around?

Get a GM who does something  

opensource001 likes this

6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

And this goes to the Crux of the argument...... who is really the problem.

You can't oversimplify this by saying the GM is not responsible for the Xs and Os. Of course he is not, but that's no different than saying the same when it comes to the head coach and his players. It is as the OP suggested.

Eagerly awaiting this will be good.

What are you waiting for? It's already happening, the answer is already happening.

Why don't you respond to some of these posts that are saying the exact things I stated before? 

Just now, the baptist said:

What are you waiting for? It's already happening, the answer is already happening.

Why don't you respond to some of these posts that are saying the exact things I stated before? 

I’m waiting for your solution.

You got any ?

5 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

So I ask again — if he does nothing (because that’s the only way the whole “it ain’t his fault” thing works), why keep him around?

Get a GM who does something  

I do find it interesting that TD's job tends to change based on what he might get blamed for. 

kiwifalcon and JDaveG like this

I’m waiting for your solution.

You got any ?

I've already given you the solution

What part of the solution are you confused about? 

1 minute ago, opensource001 said:

I do find it interesting that TD's job tends to change based on what he might get blamed for. 

He doesn’t do the bad stuff. He only does the good stuff. 

opensource001 likes this

I've already given you the solution

What part of the solution are you confused about? 

Solution I don’t recall.

Just now, JDaveG said:

Exactly.  He just handles contracts, but he's not responsible for the cap nightmare the Falcons are going to have to deal with.

JDaveG likes this

Solution I don’t recall.

Go back and read.....oh....that's right.....

You don't read....Well, I don't know what else to tell you Kiwi

Go back and read.....oh....that's right.....

You don't read....Well, I don't know what else to tell you Kiwi

No it can’t have been much of an answer that’s how memorable or how much credibility I gave it.

It's pretty universally accepted that this roster is talented. Too talented for what is going on. TD certainly has some blame in it all sure. But he's built a roster that the coaching staff certainly should be getting much more out of. Is he here by season's end? I dunno. But don't act shocked if he's still around.

kiwifalcon likes this

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

it's just like the anti TD crowd who gives credit for every good player to Pioli

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

No it can’t have been much of an answer that’s how memorable or how much credibility I gave it.

Lol, it doesn't need credibility...its happening 

1 minute ago, Fiercefalcon said:

It's pretty universally accepted that this roster is talented. Too talented for what is going on. TD certainly has some blame in it all sure. But he's built a roster that the coaching staff certainly should be getting much more out of. Is he here by season's end? I dunno. But don't act shocked if he's still around.

Agree with this.

5 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

it's just like the anti TD crowd who gives credit for every good player to Pioli

It’s actually exactly like that. 

falconsd56 likes this

We need a new GM.. .we need to start running the ball and play some defense... tired of the finnese defense.. lets get the big boys up front... 

When your GM cares more about his hair than building a team with any depth, you're screwed.

This is also why pre-season games DO matter.  It shows you how your backups do.  What's our pre-season record over the last 3 years?  There's your answer.

1 minute ago, Sell The Team, Art said:

When your GM cares more about his hair than building a team with any depth, you're screwed.

This is also why pre-season games DO matter.  It shows you how your backups do.  What's our pre-season record over the last 3 years?  There's your answer.

See......posts like this is why there should be an intelligence test to use the internet.

Being the GM with the Falcons and Mercedes guy, might be the only thing that Saban would leave Bama for. He would have a  shorter driver to Lake Rabun.

It is obvious that Dimitroff is incapable of learning to evaluate line of scrimmage talent. Ryan has lost the arm strength that he increased after 6 years in the league. His window has closed.     

Quinn was not a true coordinator at Seattle. Pete Carroll stil ran the defense. Unfortunately, his alleged strength of defensive knowledge is limited to being a position coach.                 Realistically, our dream of championships and consistency are probably limited to Atlanta soccer.    Do we really believe that Arthur Blank really understands football with his nearly nil practical experience of the game?!?!?!?!?!

This is just a sweet “No Lose” investment.   Stocking hammers and nails is not the same!!!!

Edited by JETCAT

18 minutes ago, Fernando C. said:

We need a new GM.. .we need to start running the ball and play some defense... tired of the finnese defense.. lets get the big boys up front... 

Didn’t we do this already with TD and MS.

JDaveG and falconsd56 like this