203 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, savannahfalcon912 said:

The most talented team assembled on paper and we still suck!!  Many NFL teams have had much more success with less talent than us. Period!!!

Im going to have to dis agree on the talent part. We really need to reevaluate the OL its alway been leaky in crucial situation. LG, RG, and RT(He actual may get better.) and sometime LT.

Defensive we have a serious lack of talent on the back end, lb and DL.

There are holes on this D and its not even funny.

Edited by me4falcons
savannahfalcon912 likes this

I've always wondered how head coaches of losing teams that lose week in and week out approach post-game press conferences. I mean, what do you say after 4 consecutive losses? What can you say? It's got to be quite tough and embarrassing. . . . .smh

1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

No one wants him. We are stuck with Bustley.

I mean he's in his last yr of his deal. Why trade for him, when you can just sign him in the offseason and give up nothing. It's obvious(or should be obvious) we are not going to re-sign him.

Just now, Halcon-1 said:

I've always wondered how head coaches of losing teams that lose week in and week out approach post-game press conferences. I mean, what do you say after 4 consecutive losses? What can you say? It's got to be quite tough and embarrassing. . . . .smh

you keep saying the same thing like: we haven't played up to our standard and not a testament to what we preach, not characteristic of our team etc....  see.... i could be a HC also

all said with smiles

Halcon-1 likes this

2 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

I mean he's in his last yr of his deal. Why trade for him, when you can just sign him in the offseason and give up nothing. It's obvious(or should be obvious) we are not going to re-sign him.

True that 

Its not just beasley, if that was so we would have won more games. The FO has over-rated the talent on this def.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

8 likes to 23 dislikes at the moment. GG

Poor man his face is swollen like a cantelope. At least he is trying by sharing the defensive play calling with Sutton and Morris. This explains the defensive improvement. AB should do him a solid and just either skip the post game interview or fire him. While I don't like the on field performance, I feel like they are torturing him with some if the Questions. DQ deserves respect for atleast winning us some playoff games. 

1 hour ago, sdogg said:

They seriously can just stop with this. We no longer care what he had to say. Should be a dead man walking. 

He certainly looks the part in terms of body language, etc.

sdogg likes this

10 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

I didn’t watch it... does he say we had a great week of practice and just didn’t execute our fast and physical brotherhood mentality ?

Yepp. Also said he is delegating some of the defensive play calling to other coaches now. 

4 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

Why keep DQ, he has nothing left to offer. The team is in complete shambles right now. SEND A MESSAGE that this pathetic play is unacceptable. DAN QUINN MUST GO NOW!!!!!!

A message to who? Remember Arthur Blank does have to hire a new coach. Would that really be attractive?

This is Quinn's defense.

This is his 5th year as HC and should have all the players he wants/needs.

There is no quantifiable reason the D that was pretty good in 2017 has regressed this badly.

Can you name ANYTHING that DQ has done himself (that has nothing to do with Shannahan) that has significantly improved the Falcons year over year since he was hired at Head Coach?

1 minute ago, JG2008 said:

Can you name ANYTHING that DQ has done himself (that has nothing to do with Shannahan) that has significantly improved the Falcons year over year since he was hired at Head Coach?

Given us some pretty sweet stonecold/danquinn memes, A few new awesome football verbages and cliches, and honestly i think he has brought in some really talented players i do like alot in Grady, Ridley, Hooper, Debo, and Neal.  I just don't think he knows how to use them as well as we had hope he did.

We have regressed severely under Quinn since 2nd half of SB. Quinn was riding the coattails of KS in ‘16 and now has been fully exposed for the fraud that he is. Has had 5 years to assemble this roster, this is squarely on Quinn & TD. 

Falcon fan 4 ever and thanat0s like this

4 minutes ago, sanfranfalcon said:

#AnybodyButKoetter

Yeah Kuttys gotta go too, his offenses are one dimensional. 

As long as it’s not here, I’m fine with wherever he goes. I never wanted him in the first place.