50 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

Good lord you homers!

Homer's have gone into their holes. None of them appear and eat the crow they should. 

Some folks said the O-Line wouldnt improve by drafting 2 rookies and signing journeyman. People called them stupid.

Some folks said the D-Line hadn't made any meaningful improvements and would struggle to get pressure. People said Quinn had the magic formula and called doubters fools. 

Now we're looking at this abject failure of a team that has failed in both of these aspects and they are absent....

Smh

1 minute ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Homer's have gone into their holes. None of them appear and eat the crow they should. 

Some folks said the O-Line wouldnt improve by drafting 2 rookies and signing journeyman. People called them stupid.

Some folks said the D-Line hadn't made any meaningful improvements and would struggle to get pressure. People said Quinn had the magic formula and called doubters fools. 

Now we're looking at this abject failure of a team that has failed in both of these aspects and they are absent....

Smh

Boom

3 hours ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Smh

Oh because it’s so much better to sit and whine before the season ever starts.  Yeah it’s a dumpster fire but I’ll still choose to think we have a shot when next season starts too... Yay you were right we were gonna suck.  Do you feel better now?

12 minutes ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Oh because it’s so much better to sit and whine before the season ever starts.  Yeah it’s a dumpster fire but I’ll still choose to think we have a shot when next season starts too... Yay you were right we were gonna suck.  Do you feel better now?

not at all its folks that go off the wall at posters like myself when we say someone is bad or not good for the organization

5 hours ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Nobody, and I mean nobody,  thought it would be this bad. And that's not the point. Im not claiming to have ever suspected things would go anywhere near this badly.

But I did see issues with our O-Line and D-Line. And when I and others dared to mention potential issues we were lambasted.

Now, instead of showing up and taking their crow like men, the folks that were so critical are now missing. Yet when they are right the same folks complain that others don't show up and eat their crow. 

That's the point. Maybe some of these homers should listen to valid concerns and points instead of being incredible douches any time some mentions a potential issue. Or at least show up afterwards to eat their crow...

12 hours ago, Malachore said:

This is honestly the worst team I can ever remember watching.  They do absolutely nothing right, other than Grady and Matt all these ******* should find and hole and hide in it.

But I thought you said Freeman was better than Dalvin Cook, and laughed at me for saying he had shown nothing in PS :tiphat:

4 hours ago, Embrace the suck said:

But I thought you said Freeman was better than Dalvin Cook, and laughed at me for saying he had shown nothing in PS

I don't think I remember the context of your post maybe go back and re read it.

You said Freeman had showed nothing in his past while you believed cook who had already missed nearly a full season in his 1st 2 years had.

4 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I don't think I remember the context of your post maybe go back and re read it.

You said Freeman had showed nothing in his past while you believed cook who had already missed nearly a full season in his 1st 2 years had.

The context was 2019 Cook was better than 2019 Freeman, and Freeman showed nothing in preseason to warrant being better. 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

3 whole attempts in the preseason. That's definitely a lot to make that type of judgement call off of. 

And Freeman being hurt as of late and looking ineffective. Talent here is overrated and we tend to lionize average players made better by a good scheme. Time to trade away and draft Swift. 

1 minute ago, Embrace the suck said:

And Freeman being hurt as of late and looking ineffective. Talent here is overrated and we tend to lionize average players made better by a good scheme. Time to trade away and draft Swift. 

I aint saying Freeman still has it or anything because I didn't feel that way at all coming into the season and still not after he showed flashes. But making a judgement called based on 3 carries is a little silly 

2 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

That's definitely not me I just thought your comment was funny based on the short term assumptions you made.

I didn't want them to resign Freeman and I actually wanted them to draft Dalvin Cook.