Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nino11

Take The 15 Anytime Somebody Does The Dirty Bird

42 posts in this topic

That aint even a celebration. Its humiliation. You go in somebody home. Score a touchdown, then do a hometown dance mockery in front of the world. Phuck this team. Phuck Dan Beech As Quinn. Dude was a fraud surrounded by talent in Seattle & fooled us into thinking he was a good coach/Defensive coordinator. The superbowl was all Shanahan. Now the truth is out. Arthur Blank wont fire his bald headed trick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nino11 said:

It’s annoying. The Falcons don’t even do it. It’s purely an insult and I would feel a way if I was in the field 

I agree. Real team pride and brotherhood would have had someone getting pissed at that and going after someone. Stupid penalties are not the answer but at least show some **** fire.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Cheap shots don't make you look like you're hard or tough or whatever you think football players should be 

Bill Romanowski disagrees.  You just have to do it all the time.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Cheap shots don't make you look like you're hard or tough or whatever you think football players should be 

There’s some things that are just unacceptable when playing football. There’s unwritten rules in sports. You don’t keep passing when I’m big in the 4th quarter of football, you dribble out the clock wen up big in basketball, etc. If you didn’t actually play competitive sports then you won’t know what I mean. It’s not about a cheap shot, you light somebody up tryna rub in a win n show you up

 

7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Joey563 said:

I agree. Real team pride and brotherhood would have had someone getting pissed at that and going after someone. Stupid penalties are not the answer but at least show some **** fire.

 

Not like we had a lot to lose at that point. I love Freeman goin toe to toe with Donald. He’s all heart. Wish every player had his fire 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nino11 said:

There’s some things that are just unacceptable when playing football. There’s unwritten rules in sports. You don’t keep passing when I’m big in the 4th quarter of football, you dribble out the clock wen up big in basketball, etc. If you didn’t actually play competitive sports then you won’t know what I mean. It’s not about a cheap shot, you light somebody up tryna rub in a win n show you up

 

thats kinda weak , if the defense wont stop you then you keep scoring. its really that simple. You play from the first whistle to the last whistle. You show no mercy , dont want them scoring ?? stop them 

black_floyd likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nino11 said:

Just one time I wish they woulda knock somebody screws loose doing that celebration. I know it’s too much to ask to stop them from actually scoring but **** 

 

8 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

Glad to know I'm not the only who liked the fact that Ray Buchanan body slammed that Raven for celebrating over him. Act like you have a pair for a change Falcons.

source.gif

EB2124, Falconcheff, Panda and 5 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, caponine said:

thats kinda weak , if the defense wont stop you then you keep scoring. its really that simple. You play from the first whistle to the last whistle. You show no mercy , dont want them scoring ?? stop them 

 

4 hours ago, Romfal said:

how about you ******* stop them on the field instead?

Clearly I said in the OP it’s too much to ask to actually stop them. The defense is weak. It’s even weaker for somebody to disrespect you in your own stadium and you sit there and take it. Freeman takes on the whole rams by his self and one of the guys comes up behind him and pulls him down by his dreads. Zero retaliation. Exactly why the Falcons are labeled as soft in the NFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

 

Clearly I said in the OP it’s too much to ask to actually stop them. The defense is weak. It’s even weaker for somebody to disrespect you in your own stadium and you sit there and take it. Freeman takes on the whole rams by his self and one of the guys comes up behind him and pulls him down by his dreads. Zero retaliation. Exactly why the Falcons are labeled as soft in the NFL

it was the ref that knocked freeman down. Alex Mack said he had no idea what happened. Guys just dont care anymore. its the truth. Nobody went to help Freeman. More is going on behind the scenes

Peteshweddy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caponine said:

it was the ref that knocked freeman down. Alex Mack said he had no idea what happened. Guys just dont care anymore. its the truth. Nobody went to help Freeman. More is going on behind the scenes

Go back and watch it. You can see Havenstein pull his dreads as the ref is trying to restrain him. He clearly yanks him down and walks off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0