KCFalcon22

Mcgary

122 posts in this topic

There were quality free agents out there this off season. But our money is tied up in Julio and Grady. It hurts as a falcons fan to see these great players waste their careers behind a garbage line besides Mack 

vitaman and ATLSlobberKnockers like this

He's looked bad but at least he seems like one of the only five or so on this team who is actually trying. I'll give him that. He just doesn't have the technique or experience to match up against that line and scheme Wade is putting out there. Probably was never shown the tendencies of this defense.

16 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I know I know it’s a learning curve but this kid is getting whoooooped.  He has his legs open like a catholic school girl.  Any hope for him or BUST

His strength is run blocking. If we could establish the run and run play action than that would help him tremendously as he adjust to the NFL.

12 minutes ago, The Rock said:

That is what the film revealed in college too, he has a lot of work to do.

Hopefully he turns it around but I'm not holding my breath.

Thank you! I said this when they drafted him! This is what the scouts said about him especially that he had short arms for his body.

The Rock likes this

1 minute ago, Cole World said:

They used the “designation to return” on him. Hopefully he’s fully recovered.

There is no designation to return anymore. If you have a player that goes on IR, they are eligible to return after 8 weeks. They can bring up to 2 players back this way. 

Iron Saint likes this

1 minute ago, FenixFalcon said:

There is no designation to return anymore. If you have a player that goes on IR, they are eligible to return after 8 weeks. They can bring up to 2 players back this way. 

Lol, that’s what DTR is.

Edited by Cole World
NYCFalc likes this

2 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

Wait did i just see Aaron Donald hold freeman up in the air with his legs kicking!! LMAO!!

That was funny 

TX Falcon likes this

43 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Our OL this year is the worst I’ve seen since 2013-14. Makes last year’s look like a Pro Bowl unit.

Could see McGary move inside under new regime. But he’s a rookie, so who knows how he’ll be.

Vandy likes this

8 hours ago, Cole World said:

Lindstrom will be eligible to return after our next  game against the Hawks

No he won't. Week 11.

8 hours ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Oh no a rookie tackle getting whooped by a proven veteran. Don’t get mad at Mcgardy get mad at kotter for not helping his young lineman. 

I really think Koetter was legitimately the worst possible hire for us, his offense is TERRIBLE for a bad pass blocking o-line. We woulda been better off keeping Sark, he actually would have progressed nicely in Year 3.