Jump to content

Matt Bryant


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Romfal said:

is there a reason to even keep him going forward? I know Quinn is delusional about righting the ship but bring in some guys off the street that have a chance to compete for a job for next year.

No reason, hes on his last legs. Hire some young hoe koo kicker and see how he does. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

NO!!! I'm glad Money's back. Did you not see Italian sausage screw those kicks up? 

I'm not saying we shoulda kept Italian or whoever. But might should've looked around a little longer. Let's face it if this defense was competent and games came down to a field goal Money would be missing the kicks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

I'm not saying we shoulda kept Italian or whoever. But might should've looked around a little longer. Let's face it if this defense was competent and games came down to a field goal Money would be missing the kicks. 

There was no one left. We got that kid from Ga and you see what he did. Money Matt was the best left out there. Shouldnt have cut him to begin with. Dan screwed up his MoJo like he's done with the rest of the team. Dan is a "MoJo Screwer".

With kickers is all mental and when Dan cut him, it screwed him mentally. This whole team is "mental" now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

There was no one left. We got that kid from Ga and you see what he did. Money Matt was the best left out there. Shouldnt have cut him to begin with. Dan screwed up his MoJo like he's done with the rest of the team. Dan is a "MoJo Screwer".

With kickers is all mental and when Dan cut him, it screwed him mentally. This whole team is "mental" now.

It was clever of Matt and his wife to post social media of him booting 53 yard fg’s though. How many has Money missed this year, 4-5?

Probably the best kicker the Falcons will ever have. He had a good career, but it is truly over.

Edited by SoldMySoul
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had no problem with the moving on from Bryant. My problem is them not putting in any real effort to replace him. All they did was put blind faith in some unknown off the street guy. Same way they cut Alford and put blind faith into Oliver. And then when those decisions don't work out they sit there looking surprised with their mouths open because they're clueless. It's always "what now?" with them when things don't go right, just clueless

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cwell1 said:

I had no problem with the moving on from Bryant. My problem is them not putting in any real effort to replace him. All they did was put blind faith in some unknown off the street guy. Same way they cut Alford and put blind faith into Oliver. And then when those decisions don't work out they sit there looking surprised with their mouths open because they're clueless. It's always "what now?" with them when things don't go right, just clueless

Like this?

 

865185182.0.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...