Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dodge_birds_fan

Matt Bryant

26 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

I think some of y'all need to apologise to management for criticizing management for trying to move on from Bryant. Maybe they knew something y'all didn't.

Yep.....I didn’t like the other guy but you’re dead on man.  

is there a reason to even keep him going forward? I know Quinn is delusional about righting the ship but bring in some guys off the street that have a chance to compete for a job for next year.

NeonDeion likes this

7 minutes ago, Romfal said:

is there a reason to even keep him going forward? I know Quinn is delusional about righting the ship but bring in some guys off the street that have a chance to compete for a job for next year.

No reason, hes on his last legs. Hire some young hoe koo kicker and see how he does. 

12 hours ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

I think some of y'all need to apologise to management for criticizing management for trying to move on from Bryant. Maybe they knew something y'all didn't.

We would have accepted it if Italian ice or Blair Walsh wouldn't have stunk it up. 

33 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Unfortunately, Money's time has come and gone like the soon to be Quinn era 

It's sad. All around end to an era. I had the highest hopes when Quinn was hired. Then 2016 happened and I was beyond the moon. 2017 showed so much promise. WTF happened

WhenFalconsWin likes this

17 hours ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

NO!!! I'm glad Money's back. Did you not see Italian sausage screw those kicks up? 

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

NO!!! I'm glad Money's back. Did you not see Italian sausage screw those kicks up? 

I'm not saying we shoulda kept Italian or whoever. But might should've looked around a little longer. Let's face it if this defense was competent and games came down to a field goal Money would be missing the kicks. 

17 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

I'm not saying we shoulda kept Italian or whoever. But might should've looked around a little longer. Let's face it if this defense was competent and games came down to a field goal Money would be missing the kicks. 

There was no one left. We got that kid from Ga and you see what he did. Money Matt was the best left out there. Shouldnt have cut him to begin with. Dan screwed up his MoJo like he's done with the rest of the team. Dan is a "MoJo Screwer".

With kickers is all mental and when Dan cut him, it screwed him mentally. This whole team is "mental" now.

9 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

There was no one left. We got that kid from Ga and you see what he did. Money Matt was the best left out there. Shouldnt have cut him to begin with. Dan screwed up his MoJo like he's done with the rest of the team. Dan is a "MoJo Screwer".

With kickers is all mental and when Dan cut him, it screwed him mentally. This whole team is "mental" now.

It was clever of Matt and his wife to post social media of him booting 53 yard fg’s though. How many has Money missed this year, 4-5?

Probably the best kicker the Falcons will ever have. He had a good career, but it is truly over.

Edited by SoldMySoul

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

It was clever of Matt and his wife to post social media pics of him booting 53 yard fg’s though. How many has Money missed this year, 4-5?

Probably the best kicker the Falcons will ever have. He had a good career, but it is truly over.

SoldMySoul likes this

I had no problem with the moving on from Bryant. My problem is them not putting in any real effort to replace him. All they did was put blind faith in some unknown off the street guy. Same way they cut Alford and put blind faith into Oliver. And then when those decisions don't work out they sit there looking surprised with their mouths open because they're clueless. It's always "what now?" with them when things don't go right, just clueless

Flying Falcon likes this