Consolidated Arthur Blank Thread

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It’s sooner than most expect. AB has class.

Yep

Some people on here are acting like they want Blank to turn into Al Davis and completely crap on Quinn as he fires him lol.

Blank is a businessman with class. He's not going to publicly say what he really thinks.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He shouldn't bring in a coach, period. The coach needs to be hired by the new GM. 

There’s no urgency at this point. Season’s a wash.

After today’s blowout, I wouldn’t be against it happening today. The bye week was my original prediction and I’m not even for firing mid season but this is pathetic 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Y'all always lookin' for answers in corporate speech. No decision during this season is going to change anything but your emotions. Why not change them for yourself and understand the firing will happen when it will happen? I'm more concerned with Ryan bouncing back and hopefully avoiding any major injury.

You DO understand that Betty White could come in and give comparable numbers if she were to face prevent defense for 3 out of every 4 quarters a game, don't you?

6 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yep

Some people on here are acting like they want Blank to turn into Al Davis and completely crap on Quinn as he fires him lol.

Blank is a businessman with class. He's not going to publicly say what he really thinks.

Yep. You will have a nice press release thanking DQ and announcing he has been let go.

Just now, Sell The Team, Art said:

You DO understand that Betty White could come in and give comparable numbers if she were to face prevent defense for 3 out of every 4 quarters a game, don't you?

why don't you post with your regular account, or make an account with your favorite team's name on it instead of hiding behind a troll account?

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

That I cannot argue with. The Falcons ownership is a problem! 

What is the point of even getting DQ fired at this point? everyone and their father knows he's gone at the end of the year. Do you want to see an even bigger clownshow for the rest of the remaining season?

7 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

why don't you post with your regular account, or make an account with your favorite team's name on it instead of hiding behind a troll account?

I posted here a bit back about maybe 10 years ago?  I was banned for hurting somebody's feelings.  My little bag of f___s is empty when it comes to you being concerned with me being or not being a troll.

Have a fabulous day.

Edited by Sell The Team, Art
2 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

What is the point of even getting DQ fired at this point? everyone and their father knows he's gone at the end of the year. Do you want to see an even bigger clownshow for the rest of the remaining season?

We are 1-15 either way. It would be more satisfying to see Danny get the axed. With or without Danny, the season for the Falcons is over. I am ok with Blank selling the Falcons. Some may not like that idea, but I see him as a major problem. He continues getting rich off a terrible product. 

3 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

I think the fear is that the Falcon's win 5 games at the end of the season and that convinces Blank that DQ has things headed in the right direction and he is retained.

When you've made up your mind that you are done with someone, that poses a problem.

1 minute ago, TheUsualStuff said:

I think the fear is that the Falcon's win 5 games at the end of the season and that convinces Blank that DQ has things headed in the right direction and he is retained.

When you've made up your mind that you are done with someone, that poses a problem.

I don't think we can do that. DQ is starting to sound like a broken record after every team. I think he's reached into his bag of tricks and he's got nothing else left and it's getting too obvious

1 minute ago, TheUsualStuff said:

I believe you hit the nail on the head. We will forever be known for 28-3. It’s hard to be disloyal to your team you have supported since 1978.  Dan Will go down as one the Falcons sorriest coaches. Don’t say he got us to the bowl. No! No he didn’t. The coach of the current 6-0 49ers did.

1 minute ago, Sell The Team, Art said:

I posted here a bit back about maybe 10 MINUTES ago?  I was banned for hurting somebody's feelings.  My little bag of f___s is empty when it come to you being concerned with me being or not being a troll.

Have a fabulous day.

Had to fix it for ya fam the rest of it is pretty spot on though lol.  Which is perfectly fine people get banned for feeling hurting all the time on here.  Alot of people have multiple accounts to post under and for a mod it's very easy to see which names are attached to the same IP.  If they cared or wanted to get rid of everyones accounts all at one time they could but usually don't care to do it that much.   Atleast thts how 99% of the boards i have modded have ran.  I don't see why this site with all the money they have run it wouldn't have legit features like that.

5 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Had to fix it for ya fam the rest of it is pretty spot on though lol.  Which is perfectly fine people get banned for feeling hurting all the time on here.  Alot of people have multiple accounts to post under and for a mod it's very easy to see which names are attached to the same IP.  If they cared or wanted to get rid of everyones accounts all at one time they could but usually don't care to do it that much.   Atleast thts how 99% of the boards i have modded have ran.  I don't see why this site with all the money they have run it wouldn't have legit features like that.

Wow... that is funny as ****!!! Made me laugh on the real. This forum is quite entertaining. I just hate that I have turned bitter. I thought this was going to be a solid Falcons year.

4 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Wow... that is funny as ****!!! Made me laugh on the real. This forum is quite entertaining. I just hate that I have turned bitter. I thought this was going to be a solid Falcons year.

We could go 0-16 and i still wouldn't be that bitter as i do love the Falcons and want them to do well.  But the Falcons winning are not what keeps me happy all the time it's my friends and family and other things i personally enjoy doing that keeps me going.  The Falcons are indeed something i love but after playing sports as long as i have you know it's not always gonna be pretty every year so you just enjoy what you can of it when you can.

15 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Just make gazoo a supermod and 98% of all members will be banned the very same day.