Consolidated Arthur Blank Thread

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He shouldn't bring in a coach, period. The coach needs to be hired by the new GM. 

There’s no urgency at this point. Season’s a wash.

After today’s blowout, I wouldn’t be against it happening today. The bye week was my original prediction and I’m not even for firing mid season but this is pathetic 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

Agreed. People here are still buying into TD's "Patriot way" bs and they've absolved him of blame labeling him a contract guy. 

TD's handprints are all over this mess of a team and he needs to be fired. He survived Smith's departure, he can't escape this one.

I find it interesting that all the people who say TD is just a contract guy tend to ignore that the Falcons have something along the lines of 70% of their cap in 5 players and are in cap **** for the forsee able future.

1 minute ago, Falconer89 said:

Why does Blank continue to get roasted? He's empowered his coach and Gam to do their jobs. Doesn't meddle as far as we know. Dirt cheap concession prices. This squarely falls on the GM & coach. And the lazy players. Blank will clean house accordingly.

Corporate PSLs. Food can be cheap and the place nice when the fans have to pay a luxury car or home down payment to have a **** seat. I stopped buying season tickets because I couldn’t afford it. Now the place is empty. 

I miss the dome. At least we had a real home field advantage. Now we have 1/3rd to 1/2 a dome with fans. 

37 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

It's all Quinn's personnel decisions, including the draft. Don't know where you got your info from but it's incorrect.

Here's proof. Td has final say over 53 man roster. Pioli helps with Free Agency and reports to TD regarding pulling the trigger.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Sports/dan-quinn-final-roster/story%3fid=28692295

39 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

It's all Quinn's personnel decisions, including the draft. Don't know where you got your info from but it's incorrect.

Here's proof. Td has final say over 53 man roster. Pioli helps with Free Agency and reports to TD regarding pulling the trigger.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Sports/dan-quinn-final-roster/story%3fid=28692295

39 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

49 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I'm in the same boat. We may be with the couple hundred there watching a butt whipping again. Bring a brown paper back so we can wave at each other.

I’m from out of state, so every year we buy tickets and go to a game, do some  shopping, get some new gear. Needless to say we will probably just go for a couple quarters and meet up with some old friends 

1 minute ago, The Rock said:

It says Quinn has final say over the roster. Doubt that means TD is running the show.

8 minutes ago, The Rock said:

Final say over the 53 man roster means he decides who to cut to slim down the roster to 53.

Not who is acquired.

TD: I'm going to bring in Joe Blow for the OL.

Quinn: If you do he'll end up out of a job because I'll cut him.

TD: You know, I think I'm going to pass on Joe Blow and take a closer look at Jim Schmuck.

Quinn: Yeah, good idea. He could make the final roster. Go take a look.

What do y'all expect him to say?

Blank is not going to come out and say "Quinn is good and fired!" publicly.

One day we are going to get a breaking news alert that Quinn is fired. Until then, Blank ain't gonna come out and say it.

Use common sense people.

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

What do y'all expect him to say?

Blank is not going to come out and say "Quinn is good and fired!" publicly.

One day we are going to get a breaking news alert that Quinn is fired. Until then, Blank ain't gonna come out and say it.

It’s sooner than most expect. AB has class.