Consolidated Arthur Blank Thread

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He shouldn't bring in a coach, period. The coach needs to be hired by the new GM. 

There’s no urgency at this point. Season’s a wash.

After today’s blowout, I wouldn’t be against it happening today. The bye week was my original prediction and I’m not even for firing mid season but this is pathetic 

Posted Images

I'm beginning to believe the problems the Falcons have start at the top.  

Think about it........

Pushing the dog killer around in his wheel chair

The Falcon filter

28-3 (I'd be pissed)

"I still support' when the media are talking about and the fans are calling for his head

What else.......

The owner is too freaking soft. 

Blank is a fine owner. Can I call him an owner? Wait, completely off topic. Anyway, Blank is fine. He dumped Mike Smith and he will do the same with DQ if he has to. This season is lost. No sense in letting DQ off the hook for these losses. He can either find a way to turn the biggest dumpster fire around or be gone at the end of the season. Seeing him at his lowest and how he reacts and responds is key. I'm sure Blank is pissed to even have to consider a new coach.

That is true.  In th corporate world, you don't throw your people under the bus.  If they don't produce, you fire them instead of dragging it on and on and on......OH!  Maybe it'll be better next week.  That's how companies fail.  

DQ has lost this team.  Least one side of the team, even though it's starting to unravel there too.  If he happens to keep his job, do you think they're going to respect him then?  No they're not.  

DQ is done as our coach and needs to go now.  

On 10/19/2019 at 9:45 PM, Jpg428gggg said:

Who knows? It is depressing to think about. The only thing I don’t want is more gimmicks. I feel like that works better in college with kids who are only there for a couple years. I imagine pros tune it out after a while when things aren’t going great.

Yep. We have a pretty legit example of that right before our eyes. So much for rah-rah-rah and Slogan-of-the-month.

21 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Blanks biggest problem is his front office and his scouting department, Freeman had 19 years rushing and the o-line gve up 5 sacks and the d line hasn't had a sack in 4 weeks, this is a roster problem, Whole scouting department, GM, and Team president need to go. 

you would think that the Atlanta Falcons could find a scout that could find good linemen out there to help Thomas Dimitroff out. All the head coaches on our staff they should be able to figure a lot of things out.

19 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Blank is a fine owner. Can I call him an owner? Wait, completely off topic. Anyway, Blank is fine. He dumped Mike Smith and he will do the same with DQ if he has to. This season is lost. No sense in letting DQ off the hook for these losses. He can either find a way to turn the biggest dumpster fire around or be gone at the end of the season. Seeing him at his lowest and how he reacts and responds is key. I'm sure Blank is pissed to even have to consider a new coach.

Ikr. We just changed ALL 3 coordinators last year and we may have to do it again! :(

If there is one guy that could bring a championship to Atlanta it's Bill Bellicheck. If there is one guy that could fill up the seats in Arthur Blank's new stadium it's Bill Bellicheck. I think that after Tom Brady retires in the next 1-3 years Arthur Blank should make Bill Bellicheck a HUGE offer. His sales pitch can be "prove to the world you can win a ring or two without Tom Brady!" Arthur Blank should at least try. All these other coaches are mediocre at best.

6 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Belichick would never go into rebuild-A-team mode at his age. He'll most likely be in his 70s when he's done up there and he'll hang 'em up. 

Bellicheck could fix our mess very quickly. I agree that Tom Brady may not retire soon. Every since Peyton Manning retired he just cake walks into the super bowl every year.