Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons Fan MVP

Consolidated Arthur Blank Thread

594 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It’s sooner than most expect. AB has class.

Yep

Some people on here are acting like they want Blank to turn into Al Davis and completely crap on Quinn as he fires him lol.

Blank is a businessman with class. He's not going to publicly say what he really thinks.

7 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

He knows we must go 1-15 to start the rebuild ... Quinn ensures that ... Black Monday he will be fired 

This is what I'm hoping for.  Since this is the Falcons I assume they will screw it up somehow, but so far so good (or bad)?

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Yeah, Blank is a fool. That's why he's got 18 billion dollars in the bank and y'all are clipping coupons for cat litter.

I am not that bad off yet Richard!

LOL people who doesn't even know how to manage a team let alone know how to run a corporation has no right to criticize a man who's run successful companies.

7 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Y'all always lookin' for answers in corporate speech. No decision during this season is going to change anything but your emotions. Why not change them for yourself and understand the firing will happen when it will happen? I'm more concerned with Ryan bouncing back and hopefully avoiding any major injury.

You DO understand that Betty White could come in and give comparable numbers if she were to face prevent defense for 3 out of every 4 quarters a game, don't you?

Too bad people are too busy to run around the fancy new stadium and not chanting „Fire Dan Quinn“ throughout the whole game.

6 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yep

Some people on here are acting like they want Blank to turn into Al Davis and completely crap on Quinn as he fires him lol.

Blank is a businessman with class. He's not going to publicly say what he really thinks.

Yep. You will have a nice press release thanking DQ and announcing he has been let go.

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

Just now, Sell The Team, Art said:

You DO understand that Betty White could come in and give comparable numbers if she were to face prevent defense for 3 out of every 4 quarters a game, don't you?

why don't you post with your regular account, or make an account with your favorite team's name on it instead of hiding behind a troll account?

2 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

compared to AB, yes

That I cannot argue with. The Falcons ownership is a problem! 

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

That I cannot argue with. The Falcons ownership is a problem! 

What is the point of even getting DQ fired at this point? everyone and their father knows he's gone at the end of the year. Do you want to see an even bigger clownshow for the rest of the remaining season?

SoldMySoul likes this

As long as people are buying tickets and merchandise why should Blank do anything? He's a business man.. you gotta hit his pockets to spark any change at this point. People buy season tickets before they even get to see the product execute.. meanwhile Blank laughing to the bank. 

11 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Yeah, Blank is a fool. That's why he's got 18 billion dollars in the bank and y'all are clipping coupons for cat litter.

Hold on fam where yall get coupons for cat litter and if it's for Cats Pride slide ya boy some over this way.  I got to many bills to pay not to be using them thangs XD

7 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

why don't you post with your regular account, or make an account with your favorite team's name on it instead of hiding behind a troll account?

I posted here a bit back about maybe 10 years ago?  I was banned for hurting somebody's feelings.  My little bag of f___s is empty when it comes to you being concerned with me being or not being a troll.

Have a fabulous day.

Edited by Sell The Team, Art

2 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

What is the point of even getting DQ fired at this point? everyone and their father knows he's gone at the end of the year. Do you want to see an even bigger clownshow for the rest of the remaining season?

We are 1-15 either way. It would be more satisfying to see Danny get the axed. With or without Danny, the season for the Falcons is over. I am ok with Blank selling the Falcons. Some may not like that idea, but I see him as a major problem. He continues getting rich off a terrible product. 

3 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

I think the fear is that the Falcon's win 5 games at the end of the season and that convinces Blank that DQ has things headed in the right direction and he is retained.

When you've made up your mind that you are done with someone, that poses a problem.

SoldMySoul likes this

1 minute ago, TheUsualStuff said:

I think the fear is that the Falcon's win 5 games at the end of the season and that convinces Blank that DQ has things headed in the right direction and he is retained.

When you've made up your mind that you are done with someone, that poses a problem.

I don't think we can do that. DQ is starting to sound like a broken record after every team. I think he's reached into his bag of tricks and he's got nothing else left and it's getting too obvious

1 minute ago, TheUsualStuff said:

I believe you hit the nail on the head. We will forever be known for 28-3. It’s hard to be disloyal to your team you have supported since 1978.  Dan Will go down as one the Falcons sorriest coaches. Don’t say he got us to the bowl. No! No he didn’t. The coach of the current 6-0 49ers did.

1 minute ago, Sell The Team, Art said:

I posted here a bit back about maybe 10 MINUTES ago?  I was banned for hurting somebody's feelings.  My little bag of f___s is empty when it come to you being concerned with me being or not being a troll.

Have a fabulous day.

Had to fix it for ya fam the rest of it is pretty spot on though lol.  Which is perfectly fine people get banned for feeling hurting all the time on here.  Alot of people have multiple accounts to post under and for a mod it's very easy to see which names are attached to the same IP.  If they cared or wanted to get rid of everyones accounts all at one time they could but usually don't care to do it that much.   Atleast thts how 99% of the boards i have modded have ran.  I don't see why this site with all the money they have run it wouldn't have legit features like that.

SoldMySoul likes this

5 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Had to fix it for ya fam the rest of it is pretty spot on though lol.  Which is perfectly fine people get banned for feeling hurting all the time on here.  Alot of people have multiple accounts to post under and for a mod it's very easy to see which names are attached to the same IP.  If they cared or wanted to get rid of everyones accounts all at one time they could but usually don't care to do it that much.   Atleast thts how 99% of the boards i have modded have ran.  I don't see why this site with all the money they have run it wouldn't have legit features like that.

Wow... that is funny as ****!!! Made me laugh on the real. This forum is quite entertaining. I just hate that I have turned bitter. I thought this was going to be a solid Falcons year.

4 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Wow... that is funny as ****!!! Made me laugh on the real. This forum is quite entertaining. I just hate that I have turned bitter. I thought this was going to be a solid Falcons year.

We could go 0-16 and i still wouldn't be that bitter as i do love the Falcons and want them to do well.  But the Falcons winning are not what keeps me happy all the time it's my friends and family and other things i personally enjoy doing that keeps me going.  The Falcons are indeed something i love but after playing sports as long as i have you know it's not always gonna be pretty every year so you just enjoy what you can of it when you can.

25 minutes ago, Sell The Team, Art said:

You realize you only talking about Schaub, right?

15 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Just make gazoo a supermod and 98% of all members will be banned the very same day.