Followers 0
Falcons Fan MVP

Consolidated Arthur Blank Thread

594 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

You misspelled Arthur Blank.

I don't think the United would agree.

41 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Blank was looking like he wanted to cry when they just showed him. 

Quinn should be crying.

14 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

Agreed. People here are still buying into TD's "Patriot way" bs and they've absolved him of blame labeling him a contract guy. 

TD's handprints are all over this mess of a team and he needs to be fired. He survived Smith's departure, he can't escape this one.

I find it interesting that all the people who say TD is just a contract guy tend to ignore that the Falcons have something along the lines of 70% of their cap in 5 players and are in cap **** for the forsee able future.

FalconMama likes this

1 minute ago, Falconer89 said:

Why does Blank continue to get roasted? He's empowered his coach and Gam to do their jobs. Doesn't meddle as far as we know. Dirt cheap concession prices. This squarely falls on the GM & coach. And the lazy players. Blank will clean house accordingly.

Corporate PSLs. Food can be cheap and the place nice when the fans have to pay a luxury car or home down payment to have a **** seat. I stopped buying season tickets because I couldn’t afford it. Now the place is empty. 

I miss the dome. At least we had a real home field advantage. Now we have 1/3rd to 1/2 a dome with fans. 

14 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Can we fire Arthur “Falcon For Life”Blank to ? TD isn’t the only problem in the owners box . 

His Falcon family model is not working. Even the Braves family knew when it was time to let Glavine, Maddux and Smoltz go.

34 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

It's all Quinn's personnel decisions, including the draft. Don't know where you got your info from but it's incorrect.

Link?

37 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

It's all Quinn's personnel decisions, including the draft. Don't know where you got your info from but it's incorrect.

Here's proof. Td has final say over 53 man roster. Pioli helps with Free Agency and reports to TD regarding pulling the trigger.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Sports/dan-quinn-final-roster/story%3fid=28692295

39 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Here's proof. Td has final say over 53 man roster. Pioli helps with Free Agency and reports to TD regarding pulling the trigger.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Sports/dan-quinn-final-roster/story%3fid=28692295

39 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

49 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I'm in the same boat. We may be with the couple hundred there watching a butt whipping again. Bring a brown paper back so we can wave at each other.

I’m from out of state, so every year we buy tickets and go to a game, do some  shopping, get some new gear. Needless to say we will probably just go for a couple quarters and meet up with some old friends 

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

It says Quinn has final say over the roster. Doubt that means TD is running the show.

Final say over the 53 man roster means he decides who to cut to slim down the roster to 53.

Not who is acquired.

8 minutes ago, The Rock said:

Final say over the 53 man roster means he decides who to cut to slim down the roster to 53.

Not who is acquired.

TD: I'm going to bring in Joe Blow for the OL.

Quinn: If you do he'll end up out of a job because I'll cut him.

TD: You know, I think I'm going to pass on Joe Blow and take a closer look at Jim Schmuck.

Quinn: Yeah, good idea. He could make the final roster. Go take a look.

17 minutes ago, Diesel_Bird said:

I’m from out of state, so every year we buy tickets and go to a game, do some  shopping, get some new gear. Needless to say we will probably just go for a couple quarters and meet up with some old friends 

Smart move. Enjoy your trip  back.

Unless this is just lip service, I've lost faith in this man as an owner.  What could you have seen this year to give you faith in anything this staff has done. 

Just now, JetJones11 said:

He knows we must go 1-15 to start the rebuild ... Quinn ensures that ... Black Monday he will be fired 

If this is what he has faith in, then he's going in the right direction.

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

What do y'all expect him to say?

Blank is not going to come out and say "Quinn is good and fired!" publicly.

One day we are going to get a breaking news alert that Quinn is fired. Until then, Blank ain't gonna come out and say it.

It’s sooner than most expect. AB has class.

Y'all always lookin' for answers in corporate speech. No decision during this season is going to change anything but your emotions. Why not change them for yourself and understand the firing will happen when it will happen? I'm more concerned with Ryan bouncing back and hopefully avoiding any major injury.

octoslash likes this