Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons Fan MVP

Consolidated Arthur Blank Thread

594 posts in this topic

Nice granite. Nice blender. Nice liquor. Nice shot glass. 

Post a pic of your TV, your car, and your woman, please.

Edited by Champagne
Rubbertuckie likes this

6 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

If people want to get rid of TD, that's a personal choice but I 100% think this is on DQ.  We've seen these very players play well and they just aren't.

Negative bro, only two out the 5 offensive lineman that were part of the success this team had remain. 

got two scrub guards and rookie tackle. 

got Beasley whose produced 1 year which I would hardly count as being  trusted production

Trufant out and Neal out and your starting garbage young DBs 

there are 11 players on the field each time the falcons are between the whites. Just because you have a few pieces doesn’t support your argument that “these very players” are underperforming due to Quinn

Edited by JKH5785
JDaveG, Atl Falcon and Winn chicken like this

6 hours ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

He's a fan of the team and of the City. To undermine what he has done for Atlanta is insulting. The one HUGE mistake: PSLs for the average fan. Yes we have a shiny new stadium that has a team that won a Championship in in it, but it's not the team that has been around for 54 years.

I hope it is insulting,he is insulting me.

Burn it all down! Anyone that was around during 28-3 is gone! No more excuses! A total fresh start or No more fans! It’s that simple!

5 hours ago, MAD597 said:

TD has now had multiple coaches and lots of OCs and DCs and has shown he is not capable of evaluating talent on the OL and DL.

He should be fired just for that.

I just bet at the end Mike Smith was telling Dimitroff to get me the next Peria Jerry or Peter Konz. Dimitroff is the constant of failure.

11 minutes ago, JKH5785 said:

Any argument for TD would end just by looking at drafting and personnel decisions pre Quinn. 

This. Dude should’ve been fired when the team collapsed the first time with Mike Smith. I find it hilarious the same issues that plagued those Mike Smith teams haven’t gone anywhere. It’s about to be 2020 and this team is still struggling with the lines. 

The look on his face on the sidelines wasn’t looking positive for Quinn. I still say the bye week is when the move is made

Beyond the ten year failure to build the lines and overall talent, another reason to fire TD is we need a solid football man picking the next coach, not Blank, not TD, and no search firm. We don't want the same people who chose Quinn to choose his replacement.

Edited by Doctor Kildare
JDaveG, vitaman, GreggT and 1 other like this

17 minutes ago, JKH5785 said:

Negative bro, only two out the 5 offensive lineman that were part of the success this team had remain. 

got two scrub guards and rookie tackle. 

got Beasley whose produced 1 year which I would hardly count as being  trusted production

Trufant out and Neal out and your starting garbage young DBs 

there are 11 players on the field each time the falcons are between the whites. Just because you have a few pieces doesn’t support your argument that “these very players” are underperforming due to Quinn

I am not going to be narrow and define TD by a position group or any other narrow slice of players.  He's pulled in a lot of quality players and I will not ignore that just because I'm mad at the way things have turned out.  I personally think he has gotten the players the coaches asked for, made the contracts that were needed to keep the players the coaches asked to keep.  Like DQ, if you want something new to maybe get a different outcome, I get it but TD has been in my opinion a pretty good GM but I am not going to defend his staying...I don't care if Blank blows it all up.

dsgbncali likes this

29 minutes ago, JKH5785 said:

This is not verified, just hear say. 

I don’t believe anything they’ve said in the past, and now that Pioli is gone — who knows who really pulls the string. 

i know when I see TD and DQ press conferences, I don’t see a HC that has complete control over that *** hole sitting next to him 

Not hear say, it was AB in an interview. He said DQ will decide if TD stays or not. It was DQ who wanted TD. Also, DQ reported yo AB unlike Smitty who reported to TD.

32 minutes ago, JKH5785 said:

Thomas Dimitroff is the real problem with this team

Just look on that field and see how grossly under talented we are at every level of the defense and how terrible our offensive line is

thomas Dimitroff is the architect of the this teams drafting, and yeah sure Quinn has a problem wanting to take a guy and coach him up to be diamond, but TD has had Ryan going on 11 years now and consistently failed to build in the trenches. 

because of TDs failure to build the trenches you get the product we are witnessing now, a team getting manhandled and out played in every way. 

we also have a dire issue of offensive scheme which shows DKs complete inability to adapt a game plan to counter our weaknesses. Too many deep developing routes that allow an already porous offensive line to be put into a position where their percentage to fail is escalated immensely. 

Thomas Dimitroff has paid and constructed this team and stamped them as a contender, so yeh, y’all go ahead and fire Quinn...whatever...IF YOU DONT FIRE DIMITROFF YOU ARE ONLY CUTTING THE TOP IF THE WEED, NOT EXTRACTING IT BY THE ROOT. 

Firing Quinn does nothing, this team needs new leadership from the front office  

You are fundamentally incorrect. The weight of this team's failure rests solely on Quinn. This is largely the same team that went to the Superbowl three years ago. Quinn's coordinator changes, his focus on culture over x's and o's, his quickness to change the coaching staff but his reluctance to change the roster, or sit guys on the bench, his over-confidence in his own ability to coordinate and call the defense, the fact that the players have stopped playing for him... he has to go. 

Monolith2001, vitaman and EpicBird like this

In your spare time, go pull the draft classes since TD has been the GM, just look at this dude’s failure rate and how many swing and misses he’s taken on talent he’s overvalued. How many swings at diamonds in the rough from small schools when proven SEC type players were still in the board. 

35 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Quinn has total personnel control, as well as control over the defense and game day decisions and game planning.

When your owner names players as “Falcons for Life” and handcuffs you into signing over priced contracts...

good times

vitaman, JDaveG and GeorgiaBoyz like this