Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons Fan MVP

Consolidated Arthur Blank Thread

594 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, lju713 said:

Takk is a pro wrestler. All gimmick...smoke and mirrors. He told us post draft he was a Booker T fan, and he plays like it. Cussing on TV and grandma pic not gonna get us no sacks

TD and Quinn fell for his act.  Nice work, morons!

5 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

If the Falcons were a team of Burficts, I’d go root for another team. There is no way in h*** I’m going to root for a team that actively tries to injure other players. 

This team is missing a coach. Not thugs 

End thread. 

7 hours ago, lju713 said:

Once again. Not the player, the MENTALITY.

That mentality and those players go hand and hand.  Yep, let’s go sign a bunch of criminals.  Worked out great for the Bengals 

Can any of you READ and comprehend? I NEVER said sign any of those mf I named. MENTALITY. It's nothing wrong with being chippy and extra on the field. Dahl, Incognito,Romanowski, all were praised for it, but I name Burfict,and Hunt,and other players and y'all wanna use the ethic code????  Some of you are the EXACT same guys this team has now....Soft and set in your ways.

Hunt is a better RB than Freeman period, and don't give me no bs about what he did in the past. I didn't like it but that's his life and decision,and if Big Ben can rape and still play then so can Hunt. 

Now back to the narrative, ANY new or tougher mentality is better than what we have. I played football is HS and college and EVERY choir team we encountered we had them beat psychologically by half. The Falcons have a soft and passive mindset, and a teams player's set that tone. So we need a GM who can draft and sign tone setters. So once again before you come on crying...IM NOT SAYING SIGN DIRTY PLAYERS OR CRIMINALS...JUST IDENTIFY PLAYERS WITH A COMPETITIVE EDGE.

Burfict,Suh,Romanowski,etc may be or were dirty players, but they will defend a teammate on the field. Dahl, Incognito were chippy, but it's the things they said and did in between the lines that got in DL head and made them undisciplined. Later in the game here comes illegal hands to the face, and extra yardage for the offense. MENTALITY

37 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

That mentality and those players go hand and hand.  Yep, let’s go sign a bunch of criminals.  Worked out great for the Bengals 

Read sir....read. Why would I want Burfict??? He was never good anyway? Big Ben is a criminal who raped a drink chick in the restroom???? Oh wait....white privilege I get it.

Gotta get Ed Dodds because he has a strong Scouting background. Falcons Scouting Department is very weak so we need a GM that can clean this department out and get better scouts on board. 

lju713 and vitaman like this

1 minute ago, Refried Beans said:

Gotta get Ed Dodds because he has a strong Scouting background. Falcons Scouting Department is very weak so we need a GM that can clean this department out and get better scouts on board. 

It baffles me that we don't pick more SEC DL. Yet we will draft CB from Colorado,and S from Wyoming. Not saying every draft class has to be SEC,ACC,and Big TEN driven, but TD LOVES schools in that mountain Time zone and they don't produce on a consistent basis. Look at the Raiders draft under Mayock. Productive players, from productive programs.

mqg96 likes this

lju if you look at New England they have a mix of players from around the NCAA so I think it is more of a evaluation thing. Obviously you would think that if you drafted OL from run heavy schools like Alabama, and Iowa, Wisonsin etc.... you would have a higher hit rate of success but when you look at any NFL roster you will see quality starters from schools like Maryland, Rutgers, UTEP, just plain nobody schools but there is a linemen starter. I think New England does a better job of cutting bait on a player and working the FA and waiver wire market, whereas Atlanta wants to sit and try and try to get juice out of rotten fruit and the Falcons never work the waiver wire. Our coaching staff could probably do a better job of working on plays if they weren't trying to spend so much time with players like VB on correcting fundamentals. If I was DQ number 1 I would have never re-signed VB but number 2 once he didn't join the team in off season work outs I would have had him on the market. You cant become friends with your players as a coach or owner, this is a business and players have to know this. Atlanta does a poor job of sending this message. I would like to see "someone" come in clean up our scouting  department, clean up our coaching staff, and then clean out the players that have been here a while and failed to produce. I would like to see the next Team President and GM more active on the free agent market and working the waiver wire. I would like to see the next Team president and GM be quick to pull the trigger when it's obvious a player doesn't have it. I would also like to see the next Team President and GM put more emphasis on building a quality o-line and d-line from the inside out and quickly turning the wheel on players if need be, to get the lines solid. Less money invested on RBs and WR's and more money on the lines. We need to start working on the next quality center for our o-line and a fat body 300lbs+ nose tackle who moves well to plant in the middle of our d-line to help Grady J. We need to move D Jones to outside LB and find a quality "smart" MLB who can direct the defense. Let D Jones go hit and let someone else call the d. Also need a dog a defensive end who moves with a sense of urgency. 

7 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Some of you don’t know the difference between edgy and dumb

Yup, we need guys like TJ Watt & Khalil Mack.  Edgy, tough and smart.  

The dumb guys may not burn you right away, but they’ll end up doing some stupid crap eventually & oftentimes repetitively.

Not to mention the differences on the field of play right?  Smart, instinctive, & not lost out there.

Knight of God likes this

1 hour ago, lju713 said:

Can any of you READ and comprehend? I NEVER said sign any of those mf I named. MENTALITY. It's nothing wrong with being chippy and extra on the field. Dahl, Incognito,Romanowski, all were praised for it, but I name Burfict,and Hunt,and other players and y'all wanna use the ethic code????  Some of you are the EXACT same guys this team has now....Soft and set in your ways.

Hunt is a better RB than Freeman period, and don't give me no bs about what he did in the past. I didn't like it but that's his life and decision,and if Big Ben can rape and still play then so can Hunt. 

Now back to the narrative, ANY new or tougher mentality is better than what we have. I played football is HS and college and EVERY choir team we encountered we had them beat psychologically by half. The Falcons have a soft and passive mindset, and a teams player's set that tone. So we need a GM who can draft and sign tone setters. So once again before you come on crying...IM NOT SAYING SIGN DIRTY PLAYERS OR CRIMINALS...JUST IDENTIFY PLAYERS WITH A COMPETITIVE EDGE.

Burfict,Suh,Romanowski,etc may be or were dirty players, but they will defend a teammate on the field. Dahl, Incognito were chippy, but it's the things they said and did in between the lines that got in DL head and made them undisciplined. Later in the game here comes illegal hands to the face, and extra yardage for the offense. MENTALITY

Don't blame others because you chose horrible examples to illustrate your point.

Maybe you should have used names like Watt or Mack. 

11 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

In what world is JJ Watt and Beasley interchangeable?

They are not interchangeable just a patch for the season. The Texans aren’t going to make a trade to fill the void for the rest of the season per headline news yesterday. The only chance I’m hearing now for Beasley is the Ravens

Drafting 'edgy' players is irrelevant in today's NFL. They've legislated that out of the game at this point.

Osiruz likes this

If Blank doesnt hire Ed Dodds this week he doesnt care. Period. He knows he needs new leadership in his front office he needs to man up, grow a spine and get this done. He is a weak owner who is afraid to fail at making a decision so he hires a bunch of retread yes men people so he has someone to blame when it doesnt work. Cut the fat and hire 1 good NFL Exec and give him free reigns to do his job. The Falcons are 1-7 it cant get any worse. Repeating myself like I have dementia, fire Rich McKay, TD, Sabo, Collier, Emry, and Webster and give Ed Dodds the keys to the kingdom. His results dont lie. Seattle Legion of Boom= Ed Dodds, Current Colts roster= Ed Dodds. 

Edited by Refried Beans

10 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

If the Falcons were a team of Burficts, I’d go root for another team. There is no way in h*** I’m going to root for a team that actively tries to injure other players. 

This team is missing a coach. Not thugs 

Unfortunately there is a team in the NFC South that has the same head coach that was/is (even though he may not admit it) in the business of doing just that. Thats the main reason I can't stand them. But I have to give it to them, their defense looks dam good.

I remember blank saying he wanted the players to feel at home.like a family.he wanted the players to be able to bring the families and i remember thinking thats pretty cool but now i think otherwise.maybe the players feel TO at home.it makes them soft and content.

8 hours ago, ICUH8N said:

Unfortunately there is a team in the NFC South that has the same head coach that was/is (even though he may not admit it) in the business of doing just that. Thats the main reason I can't stand them. But I have to give it to them, their defense looks dam good.

Yeah and I’ve never rooted for them. But that was over years ago 

You know what's wrong with the Falcons? They're FAN PLEASERS! Thats the mistake we made we Smitty. We wanted to please the FANS! Instead of letting him build his team the way HE wanted. 

Players:

Julio was a FAN PLEASER. Jake Matthews was a FAN PLEASER. VIC BEASLEY WAS A FAN PLEASER!!! Don't lie!

Heck Ray Edwards was a fan pleaser! Tell the truth, he was very popular choice by the fans to get in free agency that year. 

Coaches: 

Mike Nolan was a fan pleaser. Dirk Koetter was a fan pleaser. Keep it 100, Dan Quinn was a fan pleaser!! He was one of the coaches we WANTED the most. 

Mr. Blank please stop listening to the FANS! They change their minds when their OWN choices don't work out. 

I want the man coaching my team who still believes in what he believes in when the chips are down. When the lights are out. When the FANS ARE AGAINST HIM. As far as I know the main players are still behind you.

I like the swag, Dan. LOVE THE SHIRT. Keep up the good work COACH.

Mr. Quinn: YOU are the coach of this football team until Arthur Blank says otherwise. And as FAR AS I KNOW, Aurthur Blank ain't said otherwise. Go coach your team, coach! The way YOU want. 

It's time for Arthur Blank to step aside and let TD do the drafting the way HE wants and let Quinn coach the way he wants. Not what the FANS want.

I look up to Mr. Blank because of how smart of a businessman he is. It's time for him to step up and lead the organization and not listen to what the FANS want. Trust your leaders, your GM and your HC.

73252562_2980302865316709_24428986840991

--Birdgang for life!

IamFRESCO1 and Stevo like this

6 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

You know what's wrong with the Falcons? They're FAN PLEASERS! Thats the mistake we made we Smitty. We wanted to please the FANS! Instead of letting him build his team the way HE wanted. 

Players:

Julio was a FAN PLEASER. Jake Matthews was a FAN PLEASER. VIC BEASLEY WAS A FAN PLEASER!!! Don't lie!

Heck Ray Edwards was a fan pleaser! Tell the truth, he was very popular choice by the fans to get in free agency that year. 

Coaches: 

Mike Nolan was a fan pleaser. Dirk Koetter was a fan pleaser. Keep it 100, Dan Quinn was a fan pleaser!! He was one of the coaches we WANTED the most. 

Mr. Blank please stop listening to the FANS! They change their minds when their OWN choices don't work out. 

I want the man coaching my team who still believes in what he believes in when the chips are down. When the lights are out. When the FANS ARE AGAINST HIM. As far as I know the main players are still behind you.

I like the swag, Dan. LOVE THE SHIRT. Keep up the good work COACH.

Mr. Quinn: YOU are the coach of this football team until Arthur Blank says otherwise. And as FAR AS I KNOW, Aurthur Blank ain't said otherwise. Go coach your team, coach! The way YOU want. 

It's time for Arthur Blank to step aside and let TD do the drafting the way HE wants and let Quinn coach the way he wants. Not what the FANS want.

I look up to Mr. Blank because of how smart of a businessman he is. It's time for him to step up and lead the organization and not listen to what the FANS want. Trust your leaders, your GM and your HC.

73252562_2980302865316709_24428986840991

--Birdgang for life!

28-3... That is the legacy of this loser that we have coaching this team. He is done in this town. He will wear that loss as a millstone around his neck forever. Ever since that loss, he couldn't get a Pop Warner team to believe in him. That nauseous look he had on his face as that SB was slipping through his hands is not the look I want to lead this team. Mr. Blank please don't fire him until after the season so we can assure a top three pick... 

Its time to stop mucking around and bring in Rex Ryan. We have 2-3 years left of Julio and Matty Ice. Let's give them a coach who believes in a dominant run game and a dominant defense. They deserve it. 

Cocaine is a helluva drug my man. If Thomas or god forbid Blank is listening to us then **** is coming.

Even though I do think we are right about an offensive mind running this team.

Osiruz likes this