Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons Fan MVP

Consolidated Arthur Blank Thread

594 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I personally think Tom Brady retires after 2021 season. That would give Matt and Julio at least 2 more years (probably 4-5 for Matt) to work with Bellicheck. 

They talked a lot about it in depth on SNF and Steve young pointed out the longer you play the harder it is to stay on one team. If Montana and Rice moved on, anyone can.

Personally can’t see it, but would be crazy if he moved on.

On 10/19/2019 at 8:49 PM, kiwifalcon said:

Dependent on if he wants to blow apart the whole staff.

You can be sure if a new guy comes he’s going to want to bring an entirely new staff and scheme with him both sides of the ball.

I for one don’t want a college coach.

I’d prefer to go back to a WCO coach minimum OC as a must be WCO and use what we have.If we want to run outside zone make sure we use it don’t ask players to do what there not good at.

DC I want a guy whose known for running and aggressive attacking defensive fronts.Jim Schwartz Rod Marinelli types guy reknown for these types of defenses.

God, I hope so. If not he isn't the right guy for the job.

Mr.Blank doesn't have to Fire Dan Quinn...

If Dan Quinn wants to save his job and T.D.'s!

They must give the Keys to the Offense back to Mularkey and then let him run his Time of possession offensive!

Let this be the last game for Cooter,

after the bye,

let Cooter head back to wherever he came from.

I never liked the idea of Cooter coming back, he sucks!

He always gets Matt Ryan killed, he even did it when he was here in the past!

What's it going to hurt to let Dan Quinn and Company stay and try Mularkey philosphy out for the rest of the season!

Mularkey's T.O.P. offensive is exactly what we need to give the Defense a break!

Remember back in the day,

when our Defense wasn't on the field the whole game, I do!

He was Matt Ryan's first OC and his best other than lil Shanny!

It's time for mularkey-and-ice again!

Mularkey will figure out the OL with the best guys and this offense to get the most points on the board and keeep MR safe!

Our Defense is a wreck because,

1. CB Alford was let go!

2. Neal got hurt again!

3. DQ knows he can't blitz, because of #1 and #2!

Believe it or not,

(The Falcons can still win the NFL South!)

Dan Quinn took us to the Superbowl 2017 and he should be able stay and try to win this Division in 2019!

---

PS- #50 Cominsky still should be our 4-3 Russian MLB!

mularkey-and-ice.jpg

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Titled confused me because there actually is an offensive coordinator out there named Cooter.

Not to be confused with “the way this team is playing stinks worse than a $2 hookers cooter”??

:ninja::huh::lol:

NO!!!  Don't want MM calling our Offense again!  I remember too well, thinking this guy's "Full Of Mularkey"!!!  If we were to keep DQ and change OCs during the BYE, I'd rather see what Greg Knapp could do --- he's our QB coach now, and would probably have a better idea what would work best for Matty Ice....especially, at this stage of his career.

Edited by FalconJim

9 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

NO!!!  Don't want MM calling our Offense again!  I remember too well, thinking this guy's "Full Of Mularkey"!!!  If we were to keep DQ and change OCs during the BYE, I'd rather see what Greg Knapp could do --- he's our QB coach now, and would probably have a better idea what would work best for Matty Ice....especially, at this stage of his career.

Start the game with Mularkey TOP,

Mularkey once called a game,

we had the ball for almost 40 mins of it!

If we get behind by 21,

Knapp can call the plays for the rest of the game!

Even though,

Mularkey does hold the record for Most Falcons Points Score in a Half by the Falcons (35)!

8 minutes ago, iDash said:

Start the game with Mularkey TOP and if we get behind by 21,

Knapp can call the plays for the rest of the game!

Even though,

Mularkey hold the record for Most Falcons Points Score in a Half by the Falcons (35)!

Mmmm....didn't know about that record.  Pretty impressive, huh?  But that seems like light years ago.  And I don't know about splitting the game up like that....might not be fair to either guy, as well as Matt Ryan and the Offense.  I DO know, that something needs to change, though, and probably will....I guess we'll just have to wait and see what transpires over the next couple of weeks --- 

Edited by FalconJim
iDash likes this

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

Not to be confused with “the way this team is playing stinks worse than a $2 hookers cooter”??

:ninja::huh::lol:

We need to rename our offense the "Meth Cooter Offense."

The defense is the "Meth Teeth Defense."

papachaz likes this

1 hour ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Titled confused me because there actually is an offensive coordinator out there named Cooter.

1 hour ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

Same. Found it odd

1 hour ago, Summerhill said:

I thought the same thing. 

Yep

Same

I am sure this thread is an attempt at sarcasm and and a dark sick sense of humor. I just about guarantee it. 

I want to see Arthur Blank do his job as owner and fire Rich mckay and all these trash dinosaur scouts from crappy organizations. And I want it done today, McKay, Sabo, TD, Collier, Webster, Emry kick these old no good dinosaurs out in the street and build this team like you WANT to win. we look like a nursing home of worthless old GMS and scouts that were ALL fired from their last jobs and here they sit collecting checks get this rift raft OUT THE DOOR!. Ed Dodds 2020 Team President/GM. Real NFL Execs required to win the hardware. Dirk Koetter, Raheem, give me a break get these loser clowns out too. Build a roster. 

Artie, I want our next HC to put emphasis on making the trenches our strongest asset, running the ball well, TOP, a junkyard mean dog defense, and taking the AFC AND NFCS seriously.

That is all for now.

Atl Falcon likes this

Our Offense has #1 picks at all the OL positions,

but if a moron is calling the plays it doesn't matter,

Cooter will still kill MR!

Atleast,

Mularkey would put a TE, or RB on the side that needs help to fix the issue during the game.

Cooter won't.

But can OC Cooter repair the defense AND play the Michael Bennett role? We learned that Matt nor Julio can play that role even when they have hive sop dap together.