Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcons Fan MVP

Consolidated Arthur Blank Thread

594 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

We could go 0-16 and i still wouldn't be that bitter as i do love the Falcons and want them to do well.  But the Falcons winning are not what keeps me happy all the time it's my friends and family and other things i personally enjoy doing that keeps me going.  The Falcons are indeed something i love but after playing sports as long as i have you know it's not always gonna be pretty every year so you just enjoy what you can of it when you can.

Great response! It’s a little tougher on me. Living near New Orleans I take a beating from in-laws and the fan base here. 

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Had to fix it for ya fam the rest of it is pretty spot on though lol.  Which is perfectly fine people get banned for feeling hurting all the time on here.  Alot of people have multiple accounts to post under and for a mod it's very easy to see which names are attached to the same IP.  If they cared or wanted to get rid of everyones accounts all at one time they could but usually don't care to do it that much.   Atleast thts how 99% of the boards i have modded have ran.  I don't see why this site with all the money they have run it wouldn't have legit features like that.

I understand.  I just became pissed off enough during the game today to where I had to vent somewhere.  I knew this would be the proper place. :)

One key sentence I saw in that article..... "On paper, Falcons are stocked with talent."

I so rather be stocked with talent on the field than on paper!

SoldMySoul likes this

1 minute ago, SoldMySoul said:

Great response! It’s a little tougher on me. Living near New Orleans I take a beating from in-laws and the fan base here. 

Thank god I live 4000 miles away. Nobody cares for or knows about the Falcons. Makes seasons like this year easier to stomach. I am already past 2019 and looking ahead to the new HC, GM and 2020 draft.

SoldMySoul likes this

39 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Yeah, Blank is a fool. That's why he's got 18 billion dollars in the bank and y'all are clipping coupons for cat litter.

I don't think money dismisses some of the questionable decisions he's made as owner.

Pretty lazy statement.

SoldMySoul likes this

5 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

Just make gazoo a supermod and 98% of all members will be banned the very same day.

If gazoo became a mod i would quit this board the same day XD

1 minute ago, Herr Beast said:

Thank god I live 4000 miles away. Nobody cares for or knows about the Falcons. Makes seasons like this year easier to stomach. I am already past 2019 and looking ahead to the new HC, GM and 2020 draft.

Be thankful indeed! Every week,” what is wrong with your sorry a$$ Falcons?” Believe the super bowl loss was brutal!!! I was ripped up. I couldn’t say a thing. 

At this point, I wish we lost to the eagles because DQ would be gone by now. I like the guy but he has lost the team and its about time we have an offensive mind as HC. I honestly am not sure what will happen with TD but hopefully he rides his bike right out of ATL, forever...

4 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

If gazoo became a mod i would quit this board the same day XD

That bad?? I just know him as saying things like,”remember me saying; I told y’all that.”

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

That bad?? I just know him as saying things like,”remember me saying; I told y’all that.”

Even worse more so back in the days than he is now though.  He was literally as bad as the trolls he was fighting against at one point.  As annoying as they were spamming and blatant lying about things.  He was equally as bad about being 1000% always right and nagging them on with random topics he would start to bring them into it to fight them more. 

26 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Had to fix it for ya fam the rest of it is pretty spot on though lol.  Which is perfectly fine people get banned for feeling hurting all the time on here.  Alot of people have multiple accounts to post under and for a mod it's very easy to see which names are attached to the same IP.  If they cared or wanted to get rid of everyones accounts all at one time they could but usually don't care to do it that much.   Atleast thts how 99% of the boards i have modded have ran.  I don't see why this site with all the money they have run it wouldn't have legit features like that.

Yeah, we look up IP addresses.  What is your issue exactly?

Just now, PK Manley said:

Yeah, we look up IP addresses.  What is your issue exactly?

Oh i have absolutely no issue my friend.  I was just explaining to them how it worked as a mod when i use to be one on alot of forums and sites.   Was telling them how if a mod really really wanted to they could clean the existence of any troll off the board and all his extra accounts as well just based on his IP.  They don't have to just do it 1 by 1 for a person unless they wanted to.  Wouldn't mind being a mod on this site actually one day if i could ever talk to the right people about doing it.   I should have harrased one of the older MOD back in the days when he lived right down the road from me in Powdersprings to get me aboard as one XD

40 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Do you want to see an even bigger clownshow for the rest of the remaining season?

I wouldn't mind it, how much worse can it get? Their first drive got them 3 pts, their next 8 resulted in nothing, they got blown out, they lost a QB, they lost Ito, they had a player ejected.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Oh i have absolutely no issue my friend.  I was just explaining to them how it worked as a mod when i use to be one on alot of forums and sites.   Was telling them how if a mod really really wanted to they could clean the existence of any troll off the board and all his extra accounts as well just based on his IP.  They don't have to just do it 1 by 1 for a person unless they wanted to.  Wouldn't mind being a mod on this site actually one day if i could ever talk to the right people about doing it.   I should have harrased one of the older MOD back in the days when he lived right down the road from me in Powdersprings to get me aboard as one XD

I took no offense to what you said.  Everybody's got to start somewhere, and I can see how it would appear that I was a troll.  I went to my first Falcon game in 1966 at the age of 2 and have been going ever since.  If I appear to be a little bitter - that's why. :)

3 minutes ago, Sell The Team, Art said:

I took no offense to what you said.  Everybody's got to start somewhere, and I can see how it would appear that I was a troll.  I went to my first Falcon game in 1966 at the age of 2 and have been going ever since.  If I appear to be a little bitter - that's why. :)

I didn't think you took it the wrong way i thought your reply to me was pretty good. 

Sell The Team, Art likes this

12 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I really can't keep up with what point you're trying to make or where this is coming from.  Who are these alts that we're not able to identify?  Seems like you're now buddies with the guy I thought you were talking about.

Just now, PK Manley said:

I really can't keep up with what point you're trying to make or where this is coming from.  Who are these alts that we're not able to identify?  Seems like you're now buddies with the guy I thought you were talking about.

I never had a problem with him in the 1st place bro.  Also never said you couldn't identify alts.  I actually said you could identify alts if their were any and wanted to get rid of everyones extra accounts if yall ever needed to.   Think you misunderstood as me targeting someone mad at them.  When it was more so just me explaining how a mod could do things if they wanted to for anyone that was trolling.

Just now, The Don™ said:

Corporate talk. Nothing more. Nothing less. Means nothing.

Empty seats and boos means more to Blank than anything. 

Then he needs to speak truth to power. The corporate talk is what’s leading to empty seats (aside from the on field shlt show).