*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

mattyicefalcon

4 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

'vWhat's the point spread on this game?  That was the most rigged play ever.

I predicted the final score to be 31-10 earlier in the week in another thread.  That final touchdown made it 37-10.  Glad I wasn't betting on the point total even though I still would've most likely won...

5 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AqOA6CsCIAA9Ot-.jpg

12 minutes ago, KamiKazee27 said:

Falcon for life is sounding more like a punishment for julio.

like that guy who robbed the bank and sat down in the lobby so he'd get arrested. said he'd rather go to jail than spend any more time with his wife, so the judge sentenced him to house arrest and sent him home

• PK Manley locked and unpinned this topic