Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

1 minute ago, kenn.junior said:

oh man matty ice limping bad screw this line man getting him hurt cuz they cant block worth nothing

shweitzer and carpenter getting owned so badly the announcers are numb to calling them out...Rookie T gonna be a rookie no surprise there...Mack's age is showing and with out competent helpwe have NO middle Oline....This is horrid

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

At this point, I would rather Ryan sit out the latter half of this season and come back in optimal shape to start next year than stay on the field the rest of the season and get beat up even more.

He won’t be back before the BYE week no matter what. Wouldn’t be surprised if he misses multiple games. 

5 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Well I’ll say one thing for this blowout, i can flip around freely to more interesting games.

Viking and Lions in a tight one. Even the Giants/Cardinals are making entertaining.

Seahawks and Ravens at 4:25 could be interesting. Defense and QB play will be fun to watch. 

2 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Really hope Matt is ready for next week to keep his consecutive starts streak intact.

I don’t see. Looks like that leg/ knee is pretty bad. Ryan does deserve better!!

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

At this point, I would rather Ryan sit out the latter half of this season and come back in optimal shape to start next year than stay on the field the rest of the season and get beat up even more.

Come back for what?

Well I am not watching any more today.  Sad but I have to laugh.  So much hype in the off season.  Then reality!  The crappy preseason play was a warning... i took heat over that observation.  Well here we are again.  But i can't watch anymore today.