Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

This team is unbelievably p*** poor in every aspect. It's astounding how absolutely terrible they have become in such a short time. Just clean house, there's absolutely nothing to lose and so much to gain....you can only go up from the bottom.

Edited by gp_74

1 minute ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

This is probably the worse coaching job in the history of NFL football. There has never been a team as stacked as we are on paper that has performed so poorly. We may actually be witnessing a 1-15 season. 

1-15 staring us in the face ... 

3 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

That's the Koetter we know.  Reverting to the "fetal position" screens.

Absolutely

yet people on these boards, the wisest of people, were enamored with bringing him back.  We’ve seen nothing but the same bs we saw before with him...long developing routes, no run game, no play creativity, and when all else fails throw a bubble screen. 

Well I do not see any way to salvage this game.  No way this team of layabouts is going to score 25 points without divine intervention.  Cause they sure have no defense and o line is a mess.

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

All this talk of DQ, meanwhile our offense has only scored 3 points against a defense that is ranked 24th in scoring.

I don’t want that dude as interim nothing. Send him on when you send DQ, just like Cleveland did last year.

I know you don't like Koetter -- and I'm not a fan either -- but Matt's accuracy has been the problem today. It's not even a surprise given how out of his mind he's played recently combined with the terrible offensive line play today.

All things as they are and most of the people in here thinking Ryan sucks; he should be traded. He’ll be back in the Super Bowl in an average team. The only well he’ll get that success is out of here. We can enjoy the new rookie who will probably be perfect. Right.