*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

mattyicefalcon

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

It TAFT posters like the way he stands idle on the sidelines. They don't want a HC that get into grown men stuff or the officials. They say "ALL that isn't necessary".

Should have seen social media this morning whining about what Tennessee coach. Jeremy Pruitt did to Garantano last night. 

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Our playcalling is as bad as vs the Titans...our last home game.

It's as if high school coaches are running the team today. I say that half-joking, but prove me wrong? Koetter is not adjusting to the aggressive pass rush. Freeman can be a lethal weapon in the screen game. So can #11. So can Sanu, for that matter. Quinn is consistently calling plays on defense where the players are very obviously out of sync. Dumb things down to the point where they don't have to think so much. Cheat the zone up 10 yards. Play straight 4-3 under or 4-4 or something where these guys can get their freaking feet underneath them and torque their minds back into the game. They're obviously doubting themselves and playing with hesitation. He seems to be doing nothing to help at all. Seems to be*

1 minute ago, Disco said:

I just love being told about how much talent that we have on this team when it´s clearly not the case. Sorry to break it, but the truth is that the losing culture on this team overshadows any potential that this roster is supposed to have. It´s not about the coaching staff, it´s not about Matt Ryan or not even (and you might come after me for this one) about 44. This all comes down to this whole organisation on the field and outside of the field. It´s a complete mess, and i don´t think that any of us is close to explain it... 

Coaching, both preparation and gameday, is by far the primary differentiator in the NFL.  In college, mediocre coaches can ride elite talent to wins - not in the NFL.

With the coaching being this bad, it is hard to judge the roster.  The Patriots and 49ers roster would likely have the same record with this coaching staff.

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

The best part of it all is that no reporter will even dare to challenge Quinn with a remotely tough question. No questions about lack of sacks or turnovers or why he continues with dropping pass rushers in coverage. Same ol same ol of "Tough game you had out there coach, think more breaks would have went your way?" Gutless journalism.

So true. 

Bad scheme, bad preparation, bad execution, league that has passed the coaching staff by, players that take a lot of AB’s money then wet the bed - who really cares at this point? What is there to cheer about? I’ll always be a fan, and part of that is calling this *ish for what it is. 

• PK Manley locked and unpinned this topic