mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

I've never seen two announcers suck off a guy more that quit on his team like Ramsay did until today. Get a room already.

Exactly **** was annoying af yeah hes jalen Ramsey so ******* what...

Peteshweddy likes this

3 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

The dagger just slid in between da ribs...  RIP DQ. Adios, amigos. aloha, buenos nachos, CYA wouldn't wanna BeYA ...

Oh please believe!!! Danny Boy is cleaning out his $hit today!!!!

PokerSteve likes this

1 minute ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Look at pam Oliver ready to suck Jalen Ramsey's **** smh thank god it's over 

Julio still got him at times ..

But he markets himself like no....other...Florida State CB

JDaveG likes this

4 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

'vWhat's the point spread on this game?  That was the most rigged play ever.

I predicted the final score to be 31-10 earlier in the week in another thread.  That final touchdown made it 37-10.  Glad I wasn't betting on the point total even though I still would've most likely won...

Faithful Falcon likes this

5 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AqOA6CsCIAA9Ot-.jpg

Whatever it's worth, put Dec. 22nd on your list.  Miami vs Cincinnati - Battle for the top draft pick. We might even leapfrog one of those teams that day. We're still tied with: Washington and the Jets.  

thanat0s likes this

12 minutes ago, KamiKazee27 said:

Falcon for life is sounding more like a punishment for julio.

like that guy who robbed the bank and sat down in the lobby so he'd get arrested. said he'd rather go to jail than spend any more time with his wife, so the judge sentenced him to house arrest and sent him home