mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

Just now, NWFALCON said:

Some people don’t understand that taking 5 steps back aids a pass rush by making the plays more drawn out. 

The routes are more "Drawn-out" aiding the Pass-rush of the opponents

1 minute ago, SoldMySoul said:

Nice!! That took effort my boy!!

More effort than the Falcons gave all day...............

1 minute ago, SoldMySoul said:

If today hasn’t convinced you we have one of the worst teams in the league I don’t know what else to say! I’m not sure we could get right in 2-5 years.

This city cannot handle a 5-year rebuild and its finances are too tied up with existing players to be able to do a full rebuild, we need to be looking at a 2-year option very similar to what we did after we fired Smith and brought in Quinn.

The problem with out last 2-year option, though, was that we let go of the only brain in that rebuild and let him go to San Francisco but kept the empty-minded one here.  We should have known that the offense was what was working then and who was running it instead of going with how bad the defense was and who was the no-brain behind it.

5 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I know. But the point still stands. I didn’t see no quick game when Matt was in which is what you do when you can’t protect. I didn’t see any adjustments. I didn’t see anything competent OCs do to adjust to pressure.

Should’ve kept Sark :ninja:

****, should’ve kept Manuel, too! :lol:

2 minutes ago, texasfalconfan said:

We need chase young. We haven’t had an edge rusher since abraham

That’s why you trade back a spot. Miami has tons of assets. Let them go up a pick and take a QB. We go to 2 and draft a guy like Young, then get more picks on top of that. 

2 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

^^^^^^ This. Lololol

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

What's the point spread on this game?  That was the most rigged play ever.

Stop.

the falcons looked like the washington generals out there today.  Ito ran over.  defensive line living in the falcons backfield. gage bounced around like a pinball in a pinball machine...:lol:

dzor22 and PokerSteve like this