mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I think Schaub could take us right to the #1 pick.

Multiple picks with trade down can give new HC and GM pieces to build the team,

NFL Refs allow Aaron Donald to "slam-crush" Matt Ryan...No flags..

NFL allows unfair officiating against this franchise...

Edited by Rise

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Absolutely. I’m calling it right now... we blow out the hawks by 30. It’ll be over by halftime.

With Koeter as our interim HC.  Let's roll!!!

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

If today hasn’t convinced you we are the worst team in the league I don’t know what else to say! I’m not sure we could get right in 2-5 years.

7 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Hopefully the announcement of the firing of Quinn replaces his press conference. 

In my strictly unofficial capacity as keeper of the clock, I hereby announce the Falcons HC Doom Clock hands have been moved up to one nano-second before Midnight. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

Bro this isn't even the same D Ryan was facing

I know. But the point still stands. I didn’t see no quick game when Matt was in which is what you do when you can’t protect. I didn’t see any adjustments. I didn’t see anything competent OCs do to adjust to pressure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

14 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Yep. Drop back a pick, still get a guy like Young plus more picks? And Quinn and TD gone? Win-win-win-win

If we get #1 overall, we need to keep our azzes there and get young.